New owner of Diezel Herbert

MrFlexx

Hi Everyone!

I'm a new and very pleased owner of a Diezel Herbert and a Diezel frontloaded 4x12 with V30. Been searching for that tone I've had in my head for a long time.
I've been owning loads of amps and preamps like, Marshall 25/50 which I bought new in 1987, Modified Marshalls, Modified ADA-MP1, Bogner Triple Giant, Elmwood M90, Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifer Reborn, Mesa Boogie Mark V to name a few, but there was always something missing. Now the search is over :thumbsup: The channel 2 of the Herbert is nothing short of AMAZING, even at bedroom level. I use it with my Eventide TimeFactor in the loop and magic happens :yes: I couldn't be happier.

Hi,

Enjoy!!!
I enjoy all channels at any volume ;)
Right now im enjoying the strymon big sky on the clean channel, i just cant get enough.
Even after 6 years im still amazed how it sounds, this i my amp it will always be!

Channel 1, i havent heard or played better.
Channel 2 is amazing, i ofton forget channel 3 because there is no need to switch lol. Perfect for rythem and lead.
Channel 3 is so tight and the compression is so perfectly balanced for my lead work. For rythem i preffer channel two.

congrats i know the feeling :) love my VH4 and 4x12 cab!!
i agree...all channels sound incredible quiet and loud. the chunk of channel 3 on my VH4 is divine!

Back