Diezel 412 with VH4

RedB4Black

412FK = K100. Either MF description is wrong or for some reason they are actually loaded with V30's. Call your MF salesperson for more details :)

tubortski":3iw3tikk said:
412FK = K100. Either MF description is wrong or for some reason they are actually loaded with V30's. Call your MF salesperson for more details :)

Yeah.... But I doubt a MF salesman is gonna know anything more beyond what they read on the screen :LOL: :LOL:

I'm pretty sure it's a bad description. Seems odd that there would be a $100 price difference

bumping up with a topic change.

I think I may buy a Diezel FL 412. Just want some input from people about what speakers they like with the VH4 in a FL cab. I used to like K100s/v30s in my Mills cabs when I had a Herbert and an older VH4, but I've since moved on to scumbacks (Hs). I wonder how those would do in a FL cab. I do like like the v30/creambacks in a rear loaded splawn cab I have. I generally don't like greenback Ms

The 30's sound better with the vh4. They honestly are very similar minus a little more clarity and extended high end. The vh4's voicing doesn't lend much difference between the two other then the 30's extra break up which to me is desirable because it helps the voicings playability. You need much more gain to get the same break up so if you tune way lower(like baritone ranges) the 100's are more ideal.

Back