Diezel 1x12 cabinet

Any plans to reintroduce a Diezel 1x12 cabinet? It would be great for recording and small gigs.
I don't want to spend money on something that does not sound right. I think Diezel cabs are the best.

Bogner Cubes and the Friedman 1x12 sound pretty good. I had a few "Diezel" 1x12s years ago, but I'm confident they were not German-built cabs, so I don't know how the real ones should sound.

hi, i have been using a engl 1x12 for about 4 years now at home and i love it. I bet other brands will sound better and def. if its a Diezel 1x12.

image.jpg

I loaded this one with a 50w Weber Silverbell and put the Diezel badge back on. Beautiful cab!

And yes - it sounds even better with the Diezel badge :D

If you go from 4x12 to 2x12 , there is not much of a difference, but most 1x12s I have heard are just too small and sound like pancakes.

Vin Diezel":11kt210r said:
If you go from 4x12 to 2x12 , there is not much of a difference, but most 1x12s I have heard are just too small and sound like pancakes.

I don't know; I've had some pretty delicious pancakes. Real maple syrup, sometimes some nice blueberries or.. wait, what was this thread about again?

gaskocher":30n1tckw said:
You should check out Tube Town: http://www.tt-cabs.com/index.php

I do not like to buy a cab I cannot listen to. I bough few speakers from a guy who had a TT rex 212. He sold the speakers because he tought they had not enough bass response for metal. I put the speakers in my cab and told him it's not the speakers but his cab. Imho it's mostly the wooden box, seldom the speakers.

Vin Diezel":1is4evng said:
gaskocher":1is4evng said:
You should check out Tube Town: http://www.tt-cabs.com/index.php

I do not like to buy a cab I cannot listen to. I bough few speakers from a guy who had a TT rex 212. He sold the speakers because he tought they had not enough bass response for metal. I put the speakers in my cab and told him it's not the speakers but his cab. Imho it's mostly the wooden box, seldom the speakers.

They offer a lot of different types of cabs for that reason. Best contact them and ask what they can recommend to you.

If you're looking for a 1x12 with no Diezel available, I'd always recommend Zilla. Their Fatbaby 1x12 is an absolutely phenomenal cab, and Paul will ship to Germany from the UK.

Back