Top 3 Website Download the Best Ringtone 2018

devanxom

No matter which phone you are using, any phone line will need to have the favorite ringtone that every time someone calls that sound will ring. There are many attractive ringtones in different genres that will provide a rich music store for your choice and interests.

1. Zedge.net - Download Ringtones
This is one of the leading ringtone download sites today and has been around for a long time, here you can find many different types of ringtones ranging from young world to international music or music. no words, humor. And especially here, you can send the request as a ringtone to the administrator of the website, and they will follow your request.

There are millions of ring tones available on tainhacchuong.biz, use the search function to find your favorite tracks. Listen and download directly to your phone with just one click.

All of the songs are in mp3 format and most support for all phones, after downloading you can install as ringtone for yourself.

2. freeringtonesdownload.info - Phone Ringtone
freeringtonesdownload.info

Like 123ringtones.info, freeringtonesdownload.info is the most popular ringtones website in Vietnam, with a friendly interface and simple music player functions, you can download music to your computer or download. music on the phone. But there is a small note to you that most of the ringtones here are free, because there are exclusive ringtones and you have to pay to download the phone. But if you download the computer is always free

3. Toneweet.com - Download Ringtones for free
tones6.com

Is a great free ringtones site. Like freeringtonesdownload.info, it has a lot of ringtones available and find ringtones based on the compatibility of the phone. This is a good site for the choice of many people today because all of the above is completely free, you can download any of the music on this machine as you like. Besides the simplicity of these functions, one can make their own ringtones from the MP3 format in just a few seconds. Tones also has the ability to create ringtones. You can search for the ringtone you want based on the type of music you want or the song title.

I know the DMoll and the Fokker and I've also been using Diezel cabs for years. I like Adam Jones's sound.
I like Zeppelin, too.

My impression:
Diezel amps sound huge through V30s, not piercing like other amps. Diezels have a lot of good mids, not those screeching high mids. I like that. Others don't.
Some people buy a Diezel but want the shrill high mids of an 80s Marshall with the speaker pointing at their patellas. That's not going to work out.

Diezel cabs are clear and bright, even the 4x12s.
That's why Diezel amps sound best with Diezel cabs.

Mesa amps are flubbier and a lot harder to dial in. Maybe a bit more versatile.

You can put all controls at noon (except master ;) ) and a Diezel sounds basically fine if you use a Diezel cab.

A Diezel amp looks good, it's built very well, it's REALLY not from China, it's fun to play and if you put an sm57 in front of the speaker, it actually sounds good without much eq.

What Vin Diezel said, simpel and straight forword.

What i love that my Herbert provides:
Amazing clean
Fat puchy rythem
Screaming or singing lead
Easy to dail in, everything at noon except for the midcut and master is already a good representation of the channel.

I have found because of the amount of gain in the preamp section, these amps will need lower output pickups.

In the realm of tone, Diezel is at the far end. They are very clear toned and hi fi sounding, meaning they do have a lot of gain but with almost no fizz in the tone what so ever, and the lows and highs have that "hi fi" feeling to them that you either like or don't. The end result is a pretty brutal gain with a lot of compression and tight lows/highs, but with zero fizz they can seem very tight and IMHO very dry. This holds very true with the Herbert and I believe Dmoll. The VH4 has these characteristics, but with more mids, less dry, and a bit more aggressive over all. Someone that is used to playing on very wet sounding amps like a 5150/Uberschall/Recto, might find the Diezels to lack some in saturation from their extremely clear high gain.

Mesa is a perfect example of being at the opposite end of Diezel. The Marks and especially Rectos are very "wet" sounding with lots of fiz and saturation in the tone and considerably looser. Compression is also much less with Mesa's stuff in comparison to Diezel as there is no "hi fi" sound to them at all.

The bogner Uberschall would fall much closer to a high gain Mesa than it would towards a Diezel, they also have a wetter saturated tone to them.

Marshall? Lots of upper mids.... I'm no Marshall guy and they vary more than any type of amp out there. From early low gain marshalls to later more saturated models, to all the modded amps out there. That is a can of worms.

RJF nails the description of Diezel tone IMO.

I have a bunch of different brands in the collection,including a Herbert and dmoll. IMO my Diezels have an amazing tone that is all its own. As for pricing,a used Diezel holds it value well and gives me something I don't get anywhere else. They are the only amps that are as close to hifi as my FBM...and that may not be for everyone but damned if that's not my favorite sound.

Diezel are from the marshall lineage for the most part. They have a unique filterig resulting in more punch and less sharpness and fizz. MANY consider them extremely dark. They are more like a recorded tones response. The unique depth circuits also add a tone of heft without ohter interactions.

As said not very saturated but the reward is a clearer more refined tone.

Built like tanks, all the modern festures, transparent loops. Extreme versatility.

I have a DMoll & played through a Herbert
Ridiculous levels of gain are possible with astonishing low noise floor
Loops are crazy good, #1 out of any amp I ever tried
I can get some inspiring low & mid gain tones too

Peter rules in customer support as well, even if you buy used!

I'd compare Diezel and Fryette pretty well. My experience with Diezel is my D-Moll... Fryette I've had several from Deliverance through 3 channel Pittbulls and Sig:X.

Diezel cleans, to me, best Fryette cleans for pure clean. Bell like chime and sustain. Fryettes are a little darker and mellower--great for ambient sounds with a nice reverb/delay in the loop.

Drive sounds: they're cut from similar cloth but still very different. Fryettes are far more dynamic and responsive to pick attack. Diezel is more compressed and consistent. Both have similar frequency strengths, obscene amounts of gain available, and a distinct lack of fizz. My D-Moll is not as good at doing in-between crunch sounds though.

What bothers me is the use of the terms saturation and compression.
What does saturation and compression in a distorted sound really mean?
What is the difference?
Isn't any high gain sound both saturated and compressed?

I'd say if you play palm muted stuff through a 6505, the bass frequencies will start to shake the cab.
It's fun while playing, but you're going to hear that in the recording and it may be too much "Boom Boom" if compared to the rest.
Then you may need to get the pounding under control in the mix.

If you play palm muted stuff through a Diezel with an even fatter, bassier sound, it won't shake the cab much more in comparison to the other notes you play.
The bass frequencies don't become so much louder through palm muting. So you can get away with more bass because it is not so jumpy. That's the compression that I notice.
It's a sound that does not need as much editing in the mix because it's less dynamic.

Of course, many people want the most dynamic sound possible because they are masters of their instrument and control the lows, mids and highs of every single note with their magic fingers. They play Meshuggah through a dimed Fender Twin. ;)

Diezel is NOT like any other amp.
Maybe a Diezel will be able to "get close" to some others, yet Diezel is Peter's take on the high gain circuit and frankly, it's FRICKIN AWESOME!!
I have Herbert and Hagan at this point, however I've had a VH4 and Einstein as well. Also had and still have many other heads as well. Diezel is as mentioned, tight, hifi, killer gain or sweet clean with ALL the best conveniences of midi, loops, multiple MV controls...the list goes on.
This is why they cost $$ and why they hold their value.

If you're looking, then you know it's an investment. I bought my Herbert blind. Never played one before, just saw clips and heard about it. BEST thing I'd done at the time. Be careful though...says soon as you get one, you'll want EVERYTHING Diezel, LOL. Cabs are awesome as well, I have 4.

Good Luck, have fun...

Back