NAD - Diezel Herbert

Hey Reza, congrats - absolutely great sounds, you´re getting out of the herbert - ever thought of trying it with K100s? ;) - they absolutely rip with the herb...

Rezamatix":2j1g1pv2 said:
I love this amp. I didn't even do a good job of recording it here. This amp is a beast of epic proportions. It has the nicest clean of any switcher I own. It also has MORE low end and power than anything in my current lineup (the Mark 2C++ might compete here).

anyway, here is some wankery with some channel switching, no knob twirling on this one.
Sounds good Rez; words of Herbert wisdom, don't neglect MV2. It's your built-in booster and a stroke of the Peter Diezel brilliance.

Rezamatix":18ynt1zp said:
(the Mark 2C++ might compete here).
Never in anyone's lifetime, in a brutal avalanche, Charles F. Richter magnitude scale, titlewave, tsunami or hydrogen bomb will the Mark IIC+ (++.+++.++++ . . . BLAH-BLAH-BLAH) ever come close to Papa's Daddy's (Herbert) flagship enterprise machine.

The Mark IIC+ is a gimmick and a toy in comparison to Herbie. There's absolutely no comparison to the elite of the elite guitar amplifiers. The Diezel Herbert and I are going on 11 years now together and I've been through a plethora of all the junk boutique amps out there until I met Mr. Peter Diezel at the NAMM show in Anaheim California - that was it, it took no more than 10 minutes to fully realize that my search for the ultimate guitar amplifier tone journey has finally come true.

Take it from a electric guitarist that has years of experience with all of Papa's guitar amplifiers.

I'm 100% certain also that the Mark X (whatever) is a gimmick and a toy. Who the hell on stage in the middle of a gig wants to run over and push/pull cheap knobs, toggle cheap switches, etcetera? Bottom line is the 2 MIDI channels the Mark IIC+ boasts about are completely inferior to Herbie's MIDI capabilities.

Papa's Diezel Herbert = Epic guitar amplifier! :student:

Most likely it's because JP is boring. All JP does is plectrum, he knows nothing about what a hammer-on is or a pull-off and he couldn't construct a decent lead melody if dirty Harry was pointing his S&W 44 magnum up the side of JP's head.

Don't believe me, just take a listen. I couldn't get through the first 6 minutes of this minutia.

Diezel Herbert is the best amp. You've known that for 11 years now. You've been playing for 42 years and you even got the right cables. Your friends admire you and John Petrucci certainly is your fan. Isn't that enough?

Is it just me, or...
Have you ever thought about Peter neither needing nor wanting a self-appointed spokesman like you, who knows everything and bashes other companies?

Vin Diezel":3ick73f9 said:
Diezel Herbert is the best amp. You've known that for 11 years now. You've been playing for 42 years and you even got the right cables. Your friends admire you and John Petrucci certainly is your fan. Isn't that enough?

Is it just me, or...
Have you ever thought about Peter neither needing nor wanting a self-appointed spokesman like you, who knows everything and bashes other companies?
Never!

You're confused my friend between what it means to "bash" and/or bigot ( https://www.google.com/search?sourceid= ... is+a+bigot ). I suppose you can call me a "musical bigot" - and I don't personally consider that necessarily a bad thing.

But in the end I'm truly a minimalist in all facets of my life - except when it comes to high grade sushi.

Great, we get rid of one douchebag (adelknot) and now we get a new Diezel version of him. Can't win.... :doh:

Scuba.Duba":1abyp9ex said:
Take it from a electric guitarist that has years of experience with all of Papa's guitar amplifiers.

No thanks.

While if I had to live on a desert island with only one amp it would be my Herbert, it's my favorite amp of all time. But.... I love my Mesas, Framus Cobra, VHT UL, and my Uberschalls. Those amps can do things a Herbert can't, which is why a REAL guitarist/collector values each part of their collection for that reason....variety.

While if I had to live on a desert island with only one amp it would be my Herbert, it's my favorite amp of all time. But.... I love my Mesas, Framus Cobra, VHT UL, and my Uberschalls. Those amps can do things a Herbert can't, which is why a REAL guitarist/collector values each part of their collection for that reason....variety.
Sounds like you're a mediocre bottom shelf dentist that collects electric guitars/guitar amplifiers so that you can hang them on your wall and place denture inplants on the guitar amplifier console to impress your single-celled minions.

I know, it's a bitch trying to figure out WTF the circle of 5ths are all about and why it's essential to being a good/great musician, but no matter what, I will still like you. :)

P.S. The possession of multiple objects in American English can mean many things (in your case it would be both possession & plural), but in your case it is just that. There's just a minor adjustment in your guitar amplifier statement regarding your "one trick pony" correctly - it's "Uberschall's".

Have a great day.

Scuba.Duba":ksh8dky4 said:
Sounds like you're a mediocre bottom shelf dentist that collects electric guitars/guitar amplifiers so that you can hang them on your wall and place denture inplants on the guitar amplifier console to impress your single-celled minions.

I know, it's a bitch trying to figure out WTF the circle of 5ths are all about and why it's essential to being a good/great musician, but no matter what, I will still like you. :)

P.S. The possession of multiple objects in American English can mean many things (in your case it would be both possession & plural), but in your case it is just that. There's just a minor adjustment in your guitar amplifier statement regarding your "one trick pony" correctly - it's "Uberschall's".

Have a great day.

You mentioned now the circle of 5ths in two threads here. Is that your highest intellectual achievement or what? Btw why are you being a douche to the folks in this forum that actually keep it quite friendly to the community? Ah, trollz gonna trolla, right...

You mentioned now the circle of 5ths in two threads here. Is that your highest intellectual achievement or what? Btw why are you being a douche to the folks in this forum that actually keep it quite friendly to the community? Ah, trollz gonna trolla, right...
Achtung! How about those LA Lakers? Aren't they pure magic? %-)

You mentioned now the circle of 5ths in two threads here. Is that your highest intellectual achievement or what?
Hey Rezamatix, don't mean to hijack your thread, but this knucklehead needs some serious schooling on basic music theory. Either way, enjoy your Diezel Herbert and give it time to become acclimated with him, there's endless textures to be had/created even though the interface may look rather straight forward. Herbert is a sleeper!

As for the knucklehead ProgFree, you obviously don't know as the late George Carlin would say; "shit from shinola" about the structure of music composition or even less the foundation of writing solid justifiable harmony.

Ex: The circle of 5ths has and is applied to hundreds of other applications other than constructing music, but that discussion would be way beyond the scope of this and/or your ability to comprehend this - so do your due diligence/home work. :shocked:

It would take you the rest of your lifetime to exactly explain and demonstrate the origin of the diagram below.

circle_of_fifths.png

Have a great day.

I was going to reply with a nasty ass comment, but you know what, keep it simple.

Dude, go away.

You have 33 posts, half of them are getting into fights with people and making an asshat out of yourself. You clearly joined to just troll and start shit. No one thinks you are smart, clever, or funny. You are a hack. Rig talk is not the crowd you are looking for one bit. Try a different forum. My money is on that you're banned by morning anyway. Don't let the door hit you in the......

RJF":3ekv86pu said:
I was going to reply with a nasty ass comment, but you know what, keep it simple.

Dude, go away.

You have 33 posts, half of them are getting into fights with people and making an asshat out of yourself.

I think it might be that 'Top Echelon' guy again. :aww:

Back