Question regarding local Diezel support

alen655321

First off, I'd like to say hello to everyone. After having been a long time lurker to these forums, I decided to finally join.

I finally pulled the trigger about a month ago and ordered a Diezel VH4 to replace my mesa boogie mark v along with a front-loaded 4x12 cabinet off of guitar center's website. Unfortunately, It's been on backorder for a while until 10-21, so the end is near! In the time I've had waiting to get an update on my order status, I've had a few concerns that are making me reconsider this purchase. My concerns are mainly revolving around support/warranty of the amp.

I live in Los Angeles, CA and was wondering whether there are any Diezel reps or repair facilities here, in case I ever encounter a problem with my amp? It's way easier for me with my Mesa, since the mesa boogie shop is so close to where I live and the last thing I would want to do is ship the amp back to Germany if there are any issues (God forbid), especially considered the price of the amp. I basically want to make sure that I've made a sound (no pun intended) decision. :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks again!

Alen

Thanks for the reassuring words Reza. Btw, I follow your gear clips on youtube, great stuff! :rock:

I especially appreciate the fact that Diesel HQ (Papa Diezel himself) frequent these forums regularly and seem to answer any questions or concerns people may have. To say that I'm looking forward to receiving my new VH4 is an understatement, especially coming from a Mesa Boogie Mark V where i have a love, hate (mostly hate) relationship with the amp and it's finicky nature.

Back