MIDI options for Diezels.

moltenmetalburn

What non Diezel MIDI controller are you guys using?

Will the new boss pedal loopers control them?

Want to go midi for them now, not sure what I can use.

Ground Control, either the pro or the older version. Older version works well and can be found for about 25% of the cost of the Pro.

I used a Voodoo control switcher as my midi interface and a voodoo commander as my switcher when I had my Diezel. Eventually upgraded the commander for a GCP. But now I use the Boss ES-8, I no longer have my Diezel but the ES-8 is a MIDI device and sends PC messages to my controls switchers which I still use and should work great with the diezel especially if you also want to incorporate pedal switching with the channel switching.

GOHOINC":2808c5ow said:
I used a Voodoo control switcher as my midi interface and a voodoo commander as my switcher when I had my Diezel. Eventually upgraded the commander for a GCP. But now I use the Boss ES-8, I no longer have my Diezel but the ES-8 is a MIDI device and sends PC messages to my controls switchers which I still use and should work great with the diezel especially if you also want to incorporate pedal switching with the channel switching.

cool the es8 was my FIRST choice but it is vey expensive for what it does. been thinking about the joyo "workalike" pxl8 live.

f i can get myself to spend $700 on a switcher that is the one ill get.

Check out RJM products. You can't go wrong with any of their controllers.

I have been using the MasterMind for years and it has always worked flawlessly with any Diezel amp, which is MIDI controllable.

Rezamatix":3foxlqv0 said:
Im on an ES-8 which works perfectly and is built like a tank. ES-5 is cheaper but same thing essentially...

I can't tell if the es-5 can do four cable or not. Es-5 also has buffer that cannot be switched off.

Back