New Diezel pedal

Peter Diezel

[No message]

Attachments

• 14915587_10209803700787034_6275687491098197014_n.jpg
    14915587_10209803700787034_6275687491098197014_n.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 3,414
Hi Peter..I didn't even know this pedal is coming out! I am very excited because I might actually finally get to get the VH-4 sound but not buying the actual amp..ever since I heard the VH-4 for the first time I knew that was the sound I had to have,but I have not been able to afford the amp head..this will give me my chance finally ! I don't even have to hear any reviews,I already know! What I don't know is how I will be able to get one of these but I just have to wait and see what happens. :gethim: .Thank you Peter for the entire Diezel lineup! Ross K..By the way do you need me to clean your sho?--kinda like the guy who goes to a restaurant and orders a meal,then after he eats and goes to cashier to pay he realizes he lost or left his wallet somewhere,then he asks if he can wash the dishes enough to pay for his meal! My attempt at humour!

Peter Diezel":1fnb61pc said:
It´s distributed by Boutiqueampsdistribution.
Please check out http://diezelusa.com/diezelpedals/diezel-vh4-pedal
or ask your dealer.

Cheers,
Peter
Peter, can you tell me that when you were designing the VH4 pedal did you test it through the front end of amplifier(s) on the clean channel, and if so any tips or examples on what kind of a clean channel (s) or kinds of tubes these amps had, and was the testing done primarily through the front end of the amps ? Any info greatly appreciated!

I tested it in several ways using many amps.
For using it in front of an clean amp needs
some careful adjustments but there is enough
headroom on the pots.

Best,
Peter

Peter Diezel":26vjwjua said:
I tested it in several ways using many amps.
For using it in front of an clean amp needs
some careful adjustments but there is enough
headroom on the pots.

Best,
Peter
Thanks again!

I got mine and it is fantastic. Set up in front of a clean channel of any amp, you can get anything tone you want out of an amp. Really blown away with this pedal.......and it's quiet. No hiss, hum, etc.

Great job Peter!

steve_k":3ste8qio said:
I got mine and it is fantastic. Set up in front of a clean channel of any amp, you can get anything tone you want out of an amp. Really blown away with this pedal.......and it's quiet. No hiss, hum, etc.

Great job Peter!

Thank you !

Just ordered mine from a dealer in Texas, should land tomorrow (sat). Always wanted to try a vh4 but hasn't fell in my lap yet. I can't play super loud for the time being either, should fit my requirements with flying colors! Super stoked to see those of you that own one, are impressed

Back