Might Be trading for a Diezel 412 FL K100

LunatiBSW

I've always wanted to try one of the African okoume cabs. I have a couple v30's that I can throw in for an x pattern also.
Going to trade my uberkab.

Yay or nay???? :rock:

When I first got the Diezel FL cab at I didn't like it as much as my old faithful a Mesa traditional cab.

I swear my ears must have adjusted .. now it's the other way around.
The FL is something special, highly detailed mids , touch responsive, loads of deep bass - just very controlled.

Can't go back.

Cab is great, I'm just personally not a fan of the k100's but I tried them in a mix and it was tolerable for my tastes. They just didn't have the break up v30's have and I missed that.

I say just keep the Uberkab and buy the Diezel cab.

You already know my opinion through our PM's. Get it, try the 4 K100's, when you find them too neutral and lacking cut, swap in 2 V30's like you just said.

Diezel FL G12K100 412....??? :shocked: :inlove:

Heaviest muthf*cka out there... Different than the UberKab, but equally as punishing. Love it.

Unckle Mo

LunatiBSW":20dse3tk said:
Do the k100 bring the bass? I like a lot of lowend thump. Looks like x with v30's may be way to go

Don't know that they bring the bass, but they sure as hell can handle it. I had a Herbert for a little while and the K100s handled every bit of the deep knob with zero flub.

Back