Thank you & Selling my Herbert :( Discount for forum users!

Kev

Hey Everyone! It's been a while...
I feel bad for doing this, but my baby has to go on without me... :cry: :cry: :cry: I am in no band at the moment and won't be for a while, so I end up just playing my Axe Fx 2 over my headphones while my good ol' Herbert just collects dust. :aww:
I am selling it and giving a 50€ discount for users of this diezel-forum. If you win the auction or buy it directly, then make sure to send me a message on ebay referring to the forum.

This amp has served me well over the years and I had a few modifications done by Peter. The tubes have also always been changed by him. However I didn't put in a new set of tubes, since everyone is so particular about what type they want.
Here is the ebay link:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Diezel-Herbert-4 ... Sw4DJYgPAT

When I get back to playing guitar in a band, I'll probably get a D-Moll, but until then I have no use for a tube amplifier and I don't like the thought of such an amazing piece of gear not being used. Also, let's be real.. I'm broke af :D

I want to thank everyone here, in particular Peter and all of you who gave me good advice. I used to browse this forum everyday and had a great time chatting about and reviewing gear, seeking the greatest tones and just interacting with y'all.
I'm not saying good bye forever, but I doubt, I'll be active in the near future.

Take care guys! :rock: :rock: :rock:
-Kev

Back