NAD Herbert

Wizard of Ozz

The mighty Diezel Herbert...

...one of the meanest, most evil sounding high gain amps ever made:

I just got my brand-new Diezel Herbert MkII and Diezel frontloaded 4X12 with V30s. The Herbert was my #1 for about 5 years, a record that is uncontested by most all other high gain channel switching amps. It was that good. I only sold it to try some others, but I'm back and it feels great. The Herbert just has that perfect mix of high and low end, thick tone with clear articulation that puts a smile on your face as soon as you chug out that first power chord. Sort of a combination of a Bogner Uber Blue and a Fryette Ultralead all in one box. Its just so amazing. Hard to put in to words. The KT77s sound great. I wasn't sure I was going to like them. The clean channel sounds as good as my original MkI if not better. It stays clean no matter what. One of the few amps that has 3 distinct, shapeable, and useable channels. Super quiet when playing, and instant silent channel switching. It's a beast. I'm happy.

:rock:

After einstein, hagen, fokker, vh4 and dmoll i think i need to try herbert one day.

I tell myself dmoll (baby herbert) is enough lol.

Congrats, im a huge fan of the herbert.
One of the baddest amps ever made, i bet it sounds awesome with that cab.

Back