Anyone interested in doing trade of Herbert Mk1 for D Moll.

renob99

I'm not even sure I want to do this, but I hardly play the Herbert anymore, because I'm not gigging. I'm looking for something to keep me motivated to practice. Not to mention I might jump into the cover band thing and don't need that many watts.

Any thoughts from anyone? :doh:

Thanks,
Adrian

Haha should have hit me up a month ago. I'm in Dallas and just sold my dmoll for a Herbert. Good luck
My thoughts. Herbert was hands down better than dmoll, even lower volume.

Keep the Herbert! It has a great master volume and sounds great at bedroom levels. I feel the Dmoll needs to be pushed more to sound good. Or I would look into the Paul. Fucking killer amp. I am so impressed with it. Very versatile and is 45 watts. Plenty of gain and just blows me away how killer it is!

Attachments

• IMG_2384.JPG
    IMG_2384.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 944
Emg77":3la93hd5 said:
Keep the Herbert! It has a great master volume and sounds great at bedroom levels. I feel the Dmoll needs to be pushed more to sound good.

This +1.

I just got finished playing mine... and it kills for low volume tone. Better than the DMoll at low volumes as mentioned above. The high output power section helps with this as it keeps everything tight and defined at low volumes. It's counter-intuitive.

Keep you Herbert!!! :yes:

Back