Switch to full style
The only place on the web to discuss Diezel amps with other owners, Diezel reps and even the mastermind himself, Peter Diezel!
Post a reply

VH2 available in the US

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 1:05pm

Just heard back from Diezel USA - VH2 is available for $2899 (free shipping). They are in stock.

Re: VH2 available in the US

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 2:22pm

Awesome news!
Yet sad as I am broke. I will live through others clips for now

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 5:08pm

Hot damn, gotta get me one eventually

Mon, Aug 07, 2017 12:07pm

Go gettem boys!!!

Tue, Aug 08, 2017 8:13pm

i was gonna grab a vh2 but i ended up getting my old vh4 back for a decent price.

i cant wait till some people get a vh2 in their hands and give some reviews.

Tue, Aug 08, 2017 9:59pm

Les Zombie wrote:i was gonna grab a vh2 but i ended up getting my old vh4 back for a decent price.

i cant wait till some people get a vh2 in their hands and give some reviews.

Nice to hear you got your VH4 back. Really killer amps. Channel 3 is worth the price of the entire amp. Let alone the extra features.

:thumbsup:

Wed, Aug 09, 2017 5:57am

Thanks man, mine was built in 2013 and i really missed that amp.

For years people has asked for a vh2 and now its here, im not not sure why there isnt more threads and people talking about it. Im curious if it even sounds or feels slightly different because its only 2 ch.

Wed, Aug 09, 2017 11:34am

Les Zombie wrote:Thanks man, mine was built in 2013 and i really missed that amp.

For years people has asked for a vh2 and now its here, im not not sure why there isnt more threads and people talking about it. Im curious if it even sounds or feels slightly different because its only 2 ch.

Yep. If it ain't broke... don't fix it. I wouldn't change a thing on my VH4. It hangs right in there with best of the best. I was playing mine yesterday and it's such a killer sound. I really like the JP2C a lot too... and the Herbert and Engl SE for the modern heavy stuff... but for all around clean thru mean the VH4 is very hard to beat.

Wed, Aug 09, 2017 11:57am

Vh4 cleans are awesome, ch2 is underrated imo.
Only ch i dont really use is ch4.

Thu, Aug 10, 2017 9:52am

Les Zombie wrote:For years people has asked for a vh2 and now its here, im not not sure why there isnt more threads and people talking about it. Im curious if it even sounds or feels slightly different because its only 2 ch.

I'm curious too! Usually less is better for amps. But i think it will sound different because channel 2 is a blend of channels 3 and 4 of the VH4.
The price in EU is very attractive. I wait to see how is build internally, and know if they will come out with a smaller version. It is big like the Herbert...
Post a reply