VH2 available in the US

i was gonna grab a vh2 but i ended up getting my old vh4 back for a decent price.

i cant wait till some people get a vh2 in their hands and give some reviews.

Les Zombie":157hwrf3 said:
i was gonna grab a vh2 but i ended up getting my old vh4 back for a decent price.

i cant wait till some people get a vh2 in their hands and give some reviews.

Nice to hear you got your VH4 back. Really killer amps. Channel 3 is worth the price of the entire amp. Let alone the extra features.

:thumbsup:

Thanks man, mine was built in 2013 and i really missed that amp.

For years people has asked for a vh2 and now its here, im not not sure why there isnt more threads and people talking about it. Im curious if it even sounds or feels slightly different because its only 2 ch.

Les Zombie":1a6h6g1t said:
Thanks man, mine was built in 2013 and i really missed that amp.

For years people has asked for a vh2 and now its here, im not not sure why there isnt more threads and people talking about it. Im curious if it even sounds or feels slightly different because its only 2 ch.

Yep. If it ain't broke... don't fix it. I wouldn't change a thing on my VH4. It hangs right in there with best of the best. I was playing mine yesterday and it's such a killer sound. I really like the JP2C a lot too... and the Herbert and Engl SE for the modern heavy stuff... but for all around clean thru mean the VH4 is very hard to beat.

Les Zombie":2c0yxzsp said:

I'm curious too! Usually less is better for amps. But i think it will sound different because channel 2 is a blend of channels 3 and 4 of the VH4.
The price in EU is very attractive. I wait to see how is build internally, and know if they will come out with a smaller version. It is big like the Herbert...

Back