What is the current draw in for the Diezel VH4-2 pedal?

I know it's 12-18 volts, but what is the current draw in milliamps?

I bought the VH4-2 pedal today! It sounds great, and the EQ combined with the deep knob produces a very smooth distortion with great sustain.
Thanks!

Mr. Diezel,

Thank you!
The VH4-2 pedal is amazingly versatile. It sounds wonderful at low, medium, and high gain levels.

hi man, how are you using the pedal now? into a power amp section or straight in via amp input?

I've been contemplating about getting one, but none of the YT sound bites really got me goin except for the one where a guy plays it through a vht poweramp :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLRr7QbD_Rw
this tone is tits.

Does it have enough gain/push/growl for say modern tones? Cause sometimes these pedals tend to come out with just one setting that works where you have to push it to max levels for desired results (speaking from experience running an AMT P2 pedal)

thanks!

It's got enough gain and punch for me...you should try one. Like almost all pedals, it will sound much better thru your amp then a YouTube video thru your computer speakers.
I'm using the VH4-2 straight into (not in the loop) a Boss Katana head with a Mojotone slant front 1X12 loaded with a 12" 90watt Celestion Alnico Cream speaker. It sounds great even thru the Katana which is a solid state amp. I think it would be spectacular into a good tube amp. Get one from GC or Sweetwater and you'll have good trial period. I got mine from GC (15% off Thanksgiving sale) and I'm keeping it!

Back