Please Help to identify Diezel Cab

belensky

Hello, I got Diezel cab, that's look a bit unusual comparing to those I see online. I know that some of cabs is made in USA look slightly different, but I'm in Europe, I think we talking about different German versions.

Attachments

• IMG_8193.JPG
    IMG_8193.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 679
  • IMG_8047.JPG
    IMG_8047.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 649
  • IMG_2219.JPG
    IMG_2219.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 648
  • IMG_9551.JPG
    IMG_9551.JPG
    720.6 KB · Views: 643
  • IMG_0569.JPG
    IMG_0569.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 644
The newer models don’t have the metal corners, and the jack is offset, not in the middle of the back. Also, there is silver piping on the grill cloth.
At least that’s what the 3 I have look like.
I did have a USA rear loaded cab for a bit, and that was different again. It had a more square input jack and a red washer on one of the plugs.

I bet Peter could clue you in as to what that might be happening with this cab.

Yeah, interesting. The cab is obviously front loaded with V30s, but the jack panel and lack of silver piping are both noticeably different from my Diezel Cab (I have the 412FK).
I'm also trying to decide if the cabinet's wood/edges (around the perimeter in the first picture) look a bit thicker or more square than mine.

It could just be that this is the older model?

belensky":3uf0hecj said:
Hello, I got Diezel cab, that's look a bit unusual comparing to those I see online. I know that some of cabs is made in USA look slightly different, but I'm in Europe, I think we talking about different German versions.

Hi there,

this is a German made cab that my partner Peter Stapfer built about 22 years ago in his garage.
Please take care of it.

Peter Diezel":3rp8i0v4 said:
belensky":3rp8i0v4 said:

Hi there,

this is a German made cab that my partner Peter Stapfer built about 22 years ago in his garage.
Please take care of it.

Ok, now i would never sell it :LOL: :LOL: Thats just cool.

shadow070":50gwjc5w said:
Peter Diezel":50gwjc5w said:
belensky":50gwjc5w said:

Hi there,

Please take care of it.

Ok, now i would never sell it :LOL: :LOL: Thats just cool.

I'm not planning :)

Back