A rather OCD question on my VH4

O731

Hey guys,

I bought a VH4 a few months ago used from reverb. It's a 2014 model. Even though I love the amp and it sounds great, my OCD self can't help but obsess over wether or not there is something I don't know about (being a used amp and all). I was just curious if there was a way that I can...say for instance...send it to some sort of certified tech to "take a look at it" so to speak. Just to check if there's anything wrong going on, anything I don't know about, that only a skilled tech would know.

I think as long as nothing obvious is wrong with the amp, logistics companies and their staff are the natural enemy of the tube amp.

O731":123901uv said:
Hey guys,

I bought a VH4 a few months ago used from reverb. It's a 2014 model. Even though I love the amp and it sounds great, my OCD self can't help but obsess over wether or not there is something I don't know about (being a used amp and all). I was just curious if there was a way that I can...say for instance...send it to some sort of certified tech to "take a look at it" so to speak. Just to check if there's anything wrong going on, anything I don't know about, that only a skilled tech would know.

It's a Diezel they are pretty much the most bullet proof amps on the planet - check the tubes and bias once a year - other than that you are good.

As said above shipping tube amps is a fraught process, dont do it unless you need to :)

Back