The best amp out there...

MrFlexx

I received my new Diezel Herbert MKII a couple of days ago and cranked it for the first time earlier today with my Diezel FL 412 with V30’s. WOW! I was literally blown away. The thump of this amp is ridiculous. Like being hit by a sledgehammer. Even my stepson sitting in the room next door said that his chair and desk was shaking :rock:

I'm very happy that I gave it a go a second time as my last Diezel Herbert was broken and sounded really bad. I've been owning tons of boutique amps “Elmwood, Cornford, Mesa Boogie, Bogner, ENGL, Marshall and more” in my search for that special tone and I'm happy to say that my search is over. It's extremely versatile and do everything from shimmering clean to brutal metal and everything in between. Channel 1 is the absolutely best clean I've ever heard. Channel 2 is worth the price of the Herbert alone. Running channel 2 on "minus" and the gain short of noon gets the "Malcom Young Crunch" we all love. It kills my Marshall JMP 2203 from 1982...and just by flipping the switch to "plus" I get the famous "Brown Sound"...and dialing in the gain to about 2 o'clock it’s all "George Lynch Heaven". Channel 3 can be dialed in for everything from devastating power solos to liquid legato solos. Every control is extremely sensitive making it a versatile amp like no other.

All my thanks to Peter for being very helpful regarding my questions. I even asked him before my amp was delivered if he could change the voicing of the Herbert’s channel 2 to be more of a classic rock tone. He told me to wait and try it out first. I’m glad I did. Nothing needs to be altered on this amp. WOW!

Glad you are lovin' it and welcome to the Diezel family!!

Peter is undoubtedly one of the best guys around. Superb service and always willing to help.
I have an older Herbert, my first Diezel amp. OMG, and then everything you said.

Thing is, now I've had 4 Diezel's...kept Herbert and Hagen.
Prepare yourself for the altered reality that is Diezel :LOL: :LOL:

ENJOY

Back