Guess: Which Diezel is this?

It's Whitesnake, Still of the night.

And it's not an Eini (I used to own an 100W Eini actually).

This was the VH4 model on the Axe FX ... sorry for the cheesy trick :LOL: :LOL:

Impressive. If you had to sell your equipment what would you sell first and why. Your Shiva, Budda SD or the Fractal FX? :confused: :confused:

Xman":2c6duv7p said:
Impressive. If you had to sell your equipment what would you sell first and why. Your Shiva, Budda SD or the Fractal FX? :confused: :confused:

Budda is sold, need to update my sig.

Between my Shiva and the Axe-rig (using a Carvin DCM1000 to amplify through a Bogner cab), I'd sell Shiva. But I am a bit sentimental about her, which is why I still have the indian godess :O)

Holy cow. :rock: You actually sold the Budda and would sell the Shiva to keep the Fx :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: That can only mean one thing. The FX has to be top-notch :thumbsup: :thumbsup: . Read a lot of enthusiastic reviews but now i am beginning to believe the hype. GAS. The only conclusion that can be.. i have to get it. Where did you buy it? How much does it cost in Europe. Do i have to get a Mesa 50/50 or similar or can i run it through my Einstein head?

Xman":cy8h72tf said:
Holy cow. :rock: You actually sold the Budda and would sell the Shiva to keep the Fx :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: That can only mean one thing. The FX has to be top-notch :thumbsup: :thumbsup: . Read a lot of enthusiastic reviews but now i am beginning to believe the hype. GAS. The only conclusion that can be.. i have to get it. Where did you buy it? How much does it cost in Europe. Do i have to get a Mesa 50/50 or similar or can i run it through my Einstein head?

Dude you can always try it. I started playing it through the power amp in of my Shiva, which is fine. I now use it with a 1000W high quality solid state poweramp, so no, you don't need tubes to amplify it. (I use a Carvin DCM1000 into a Bogner 4x12).

From my experience, you should go power amp => guitar cab rather than full range monitors, but opinions are divided.

You can get a standard for around 1500 and an Ultra for 2000, european distributor is http://www.g66.eu/

hunter,

I really like the trick you played, but you should really give a few days to this thread before posting the answer.

Uploaded the patch on Axechange.

BTW, indeed it is not recorded direct, but played through Carvin DCM1000 power amp, Bogner 4x12, Shure SM57. But no tubes whatsoever ;)

Back