"Popular" Diezel users - past and present

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone could provide me with specific records that were recorded with Diezel VH4's. Moreover, I would love to know what tracks on these albums best showcase the Diezel VH4. If anyone could help me out it would be appreciated! :rock:

Omega1397":1llx0fme said:
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone could provide me with specific records that were recorded with Diezel VH4's. Moreover, I would love to know what tracks on these albums best showcase the Diezel VH4. If anyone could help me out it would be appreciated! :rock:

Smashing Pumpkins - Machina Song:Stand Inside Your Love
When it kicks in after "you're all that i dream".

Follow up:

Does anyone know any albums/songs that were recorded with a Herbert? I want to hear it in the context of a recording mix.

Omega1397":1vkmh3kg said:
Follow up:

Does anyone know any albums/songs that were recorded with a Herbert? I want to hear it in the context of a recording mix.

I'm not sure if this is your cup of tea but the Canadian band Cancer Bats recorded their second last record with a Herbert.

Scott, the guitar player, has been using the Herbert for many years, as well as Morris Amps.

The Herbert is in a lot of their music.

I'm not sure of much else.

Omega1397":15ixoqrq said:
Follow up:

Myles Kennedy uses one in Alter Bridge.
Billy Corgan used on 'Zeitgeist' album I believe.

I'm not sure if this is your cup of tea but the Canadian band Cancer Bats recorded their second last record with a Herbert.

Scott, the guitar player, has been using the Herbert for many years, as well as Morris Amps.

The Herbert is in a lot of their music.

I'm not sure of much else.
Thanks for the mention DiezelMonster! Scott from CB here, I've used Diezel amps on every Cancer Bats record, here's a detailed list of what we used as I best remember it

Birthing the Giant : Diezel Herbert & VH4 and occasionally a Trainwreck mixed in.
Hail Destroyer: Diezel Herbert, Morris Amps XSIII for main tone & Leads & overdubs with Diezel Herbert / VH4
BMSB : Diezel Herbert, Morris XSIII, for main tone Marshall Jubillee & Diezel VH4 for Leads and over dubs
DSOL : Diezel Herbert, Morris XSIII, Morris Amps The Producer Combo & 76 Marshall JMP. Diezel Vh4 For overdubs and leads
Searching for Zero: Diezel Lil' Fokker, Peavey EVH Block Letter 5150, occasionally with Vox AC 30, VHT Deliverance
The Spark That Moves : Diezel VH4, Soldano SLO 100, Hiwatt custom 200, Friedman Brown Eye as Power amp for Orange baxbangeetar preamp.
for leads VH4 & Revv Generator 120.

Live I've used a Herbert for many years depending what I can get around the world, but I've also had the fortune of using the VH4, Hagen, Einstein 50 / 100, and a D-Moll on tour many times.

Obviously I'm biased but I just love the amps Diezel make, but I'm an especially big fan of the Herbert, Hagen and of course VH4.

I use my beloved 6L6 loaded Herbert in the studio daily when I'm producing other bands too, It just crushes.

go here if you wanna hear more examples of that :
Scott Middleton Production website

cheers,

Scott

Back