Check out my bands Demo-Teaser (Herbert-related)

guitarrero

Hi Folks!

Just wanted to share this nice vid here with you. What you hear are excerpts from my bands' upcoming Demo. Pretty much unmixed and without bass so far, but since a lot of people asked for some samples we put this small teaser together.

And what's interesting for you Diezel-Freaks around here: About 97% of the Guitar Tone you are about to hear come out of an old friend called Herbert ;)

So, enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH4yD3C37H0

Oh, great you write yourself, Peter! So all i can do is to say "THANKS!" to you for building such great amps! Unfortunately the Amp i've recorded with wasn't mine. It was the one the studio-guy owns himself, but we've been so stunned by it, that we decided to use it for almost everything... Well, wish i could buy one of those myself once... :D

Quick Update Guys: The Baby is getting a Face, we have a Beta-Version of a potential CD-Cover here. What do you think?

l_58e9ade77d3149e78bd4d5e5c71ae575.jpg

So guys, finally we're done with our EP... The CDs still have to be manufactured though, which will take a few more weeks. Nevertheless we already uploaded a full song which you can listen to here:

http://www.lastfm.de/music/Effloresce/Shades+of+Fate

Guess where the beautiful Guitarsound comes from ;) Thx Peter for "the Herbie", it's an incredibe Beast!!!
Enjoy the Track guys, comments are appreciated of course...

Ey coole Sache! Das seid ja ihr?! Ich wusste mir kommt das Cover bekannt vor.
Wir sind ja Proberaumnachbarn! :thumbsup:

Finally our EP will be officially released next Friday, December 18th! In order to celebrate that, there will be a small Release-Party at our favorite Metal-Tavern here in Fuerth, Germany called VERTIGO (http://www.vertigo.bew-music.de). If anyone of you is around, feel free to come over and have a drink with us! We'll start around 9pm and also sell (and even sign, if you'd like to) the actual CDs that evening.

would be cool to see some of you!

Some cool news, people:

X-Mas presents for you...
Howdy fellas,
we'd like to say big friggin' thank you to all of you out there who showed up on Friday at the Vertigo in Fuerth and made this a very special and cool evening for us (and alcoholic as well...*cough*).
There were some pictures made as well, and we will upload some of them here soon!

As Santa is coming soon, we decided to imitate him. By that we mean giving you some presents, not showing up all dressed up like him with a beard and the big belly. Concerning the latter, there are some dudes in the band which kinda come close. However, the presents are only for those of you who have been good kids during the year. We know who was and who wasn't, so don't even try to fool us...we know everything!

Present number one will be: we're going to upload the entire "Shades of Fate"-EP here on myspace again, on 25 & 26 December. So all of you who missed the first opportunity on 6 December, here it comes again!

Second, we decided that it's actually pretty strange to charge 7 Euros for the physical CD and also 7 Euros for the digitial version. You get a well-manufactured CD with a nice booklet in a shiny jewel case if you buy the physical one, but a bunch of data stuff when buying the digital one. So, we decided to lower the price of the digital package to convenient 5 Euros. If that's not a bargain, than what, eh? But always remember, jewel cases are niiiiceee...;-)

Last but not least, we would like to wish all of you a Merry Metal Christmas and a Happy New Year! We will send around our EP like crazy when 2010 has arrived, and hopefully we will be overwhelmed with countless live gigs for you guys!

Thanks for support and take care,
Effloresce

Back