Diezel VH-4 and 4x12 cab sound test with EBMM JP6 (video)

sceletor

Hi Guys,

I made this today, I think this will be my next (vibrato) lesson on GMC.

Used Gear:

EBMM JP6 BFR with Diezel VH-4 and Diezel 4x12 recorded with Shure SM57

Thank god I already own a VH4, otherwise this video would have given my a serious case of VH4 GAS!!

it sounds CREAMY, it sounds LIQUID, it sound AWESOME....... great vibrato too...... good stuff :thumbsup:

I have seen This guy in a lot of U Tube videos.... He shreds like an Animal, and does a lot of Dream Theatre Stuff, NOTE FOR NOTE :worship:

Guy, this clip does not even begin to show your skills!

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!

Tony (aka RoydRage)

RoidRage":rvsfu6hp said:
I have seen This guy in a lot of U Tube videos.... He shreds like an Animal, and does a lot of Dream Theatre Stuff, NOTE FOR NOTE :worship:

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!

Tony (aka RoydRage)

That´s sooo right!!! :rock:

RoidRage":2dior0t4 said:

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!

Tony (aka RoydRage)

The shredding is just a part of the guitar playing, but not everything if you know what I mean. To play slow, with emotions which can show what you feel is much harder than play fast. A lot of guy can play fast, but this is just a technique ( practice, time, work ) but not too much who can play with real feeling.
Anyway this piece will be a vibrato lesson on GMC ( guitarmasterclass.net), because as I can see this is the biggest problem of the guitar players. Almost no one take care of it, but this is the point of the guitar playing - in my opinion.
I wanna "kill" the 'Mosquito-vibratos' :) (this word is copyrighted by me :) )

Thanks for your welcome ;)

BigDog":1s74pycq said:
Very nice! :thumbsup:

And what is wrapped around the headstock? Capo?

No, that's a hairband. It's necessary to decrease the stings noises when you make a record and you can use it for some technique, for example string skipping tapping, legatos. ( I don't use it for these things, just because the recording. )

Sounds fantastic! Nicely done and very soulful.

Beautiful guitar, BTW. I've had a several of them including an BFR.
:)

Back