Your Diezel Vid

THIS IS AWESOME

dude, great musician. you can definitely hear the metallica and dream theater influence, and i like that !

rock on :rock:

Wow Krisztian! You never cease to amaze me with your videos! :rock: This was definately my favourite, so many killer riff anf rhythm sections! Some of the sweeps in the solo too! Incredible and so cleanly played!
Also what drum set are you using with which module as it sounds great. Too bad I couldn't understand the lyrics, maybe you could write the english version out for some of us?
Anyway brilliant stuff man, rock on! :rock:
P.S. I have now commited the whole G major scale you showed me to heart! No I goota learn to move it round... and modes...and etc... haha.

Excellent playing, very cool drum grooves :thumbsup:
The singing is not bad, but not my style ( I like more evil stuff :rock: )
But I am really impressed by your skills on guitar AND drums.
I have seen a few more vids of you and liked their guitar solos better in a way of combining great melodies with shred parts. This one is, as all the others, technically perfect, but I miss a little bit of the feeling the whole solo is being one.
Anyway, I am just a hobbiest and far away of playing that good - just my 2 cents ;)

Keep on the good work!

Hey Guys,

My first cover lesson is coming on GMC.
Amp is Diezel VH-4 with Diezel 4x12 cabinet, as usual :rock:

Enjoy!

Video I did demo'ing my Herbert for someone I may trade with... fast forward to 1:15 if you don't want to hear me blab about the features, was just showing that everything works....

I actually had no intention of this video seeing the public, my little Sony camera never takes video with good sound quality, but for whatever reason, the sound on this turned out fairly decent... when the distortion kicks on the camera's compressor makes it sound mushy for about 5 seconds, then it subsides... wish you guys could hear it in the room, but I'm sure you can get an idea of the tone from the video... currently running 6 Ruby EL34's, I love my mids :)

I played some self-made metal picks for two years but quit them, because i had no chance to get to new ones.
Tried some others, but never had the feeling of the self-made. This one looks more like the ones I was used to - maybe I will give it a try :yes:

Back