truth about this...

BERNI

many people here its telling me that diezel cabs( rear loaded) are made by the people at bogner, its true. i cant believe it.
if dont, who are making the cabs in the usa?

if this is a corporative secret just send me mr. bourne to erase me :) :blowup:

Whether true or not, in the end does it matter who makes the cabinets if the build quality and tone is there? Its called outsourcing. Success will come from what is best for the customer and the company in the end. If only the amps were more affordable in the states.

Hi Mitch, Antonio is good people, trust me - a long time Diezel addict who created the first T-Shirts for Peter himself (hey, I still have one). :)

oh , no! :eek:

i dont want to start a trouble, this is just to shut up the mouth of some people in spain( dealers of other amps), thats all.

for me diezel its very important, i think my english its not so well, so escuse me please, sometimes it seems to be rude.

for me its not important at all.

ciao

Hey Berni ;)

How are you...

Well, I think you can go and tell those dealer bastards to shup the mouth (I know how the spanish people are... Lo se muy bien porque he tratado con muchos tambien...;).

I may be wrong, so correct me if so... but I "think" that the main wood body is made in USA... and that the speakers and the wires are assembled by Diezel... and that is the most important thing ;).

I remember being in P.Stapfer's home and see a ton of different speakers in their cases, like waiting to be assembled in the wood boxes...

I MAY BE WRONG, but I really think they are all done by Diezel...!!! in Germany...

Once again, If I'm wrong, please let me know and I will delete my comments (cause I'm just a diezel customer, no more no less).

Take care Berni, and kick those dealers out... the only way to express how good are their amps is not with the quility of their amps BUT trying to kill the reliability in the other companies (like Diezel) which are much BETTER... ;)

If the scenario of US outsourcing exists, I cannot find a drawback.
I mean a cab it's a box with a number of speakers. If it is done by well trained personnel it's ok. And Mesa cabs are well built. The truth might be lying somewhere in between. Perhaps there are US Diezel cabs pointing at the US and Japan market only while cab manufacturing still exists in Europe for the European and Western Asia parts.

I would imagine it would make much more sense to build the cabs that are to be sold in USA right there on US soil. Cabs are pretty big and heavy so they're expensive to send. Why bother building them in Europe and then sending them to USA?

I've heard the same rumour. Bogner, Diezel and CAE cabs are all built by an outside source company. I've owned Bog and Die cabs and they are similar. Very Woody cabs. But the wheels SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :? I use Mesa Standard Cabz these days and feel they are the best built with great tone.(Customised of course) MONSTERZ! :supz:

I'm getting really curious about this now...maybe Olaf or Peter can shed some light on this?
I play an Engl Pro V30 slanted right now, but I'm thinking about going Diezel....

Your avatar is annoying as hell - do it NOW :D:D:D

Attachments

9.4 KB · Views: 4,659
I agree with the addict. I use 2 Mesa Standard Rectifier cabs, with 2 of the Vintage 30's switched out for G1230H's. The are the heaviest, most solid, deep sounding cabs. I love 'em. I used to use Marshall Vintage cabs, but they sounded a little thin. I must admit, the one Bogner standard Vintage 30 cab I heard, sounded awesome. I don't care for the Ubercab, though.

>|<>QBB<
duesentrieb":082e5 said:
Hi Mitch, Antonio is good people, trust me - a long time Diezel addict who created the first T-Shirts for Peter himself (hey, I still have one). :)

Sorry 'bout that, folks. I just don't want any trolls messing with the integrity of your forum.

>|<>QBB<
BERNI":2d5e1 said:
many people here its telling me that diezel cabs( rear loaded) are made by the people at bogner, its true. i cant believe it.
if dont, who are making the cabs in the usa?

if this is a corporative secret just send me mr. bourne to erase me :) :blowup:

Hello Antonio !

Please don´t believe the BS some people telling You.

Bogner and Diezel had the same California cab manufacture
since 1997. The name of the guy is Victor and the company
is called Marvick enclosures.

Now we are served from a new company also
located in California.

Why don´t You ask the Boss ?

:D

Back