Peter, Question about James Hetfield

BJLB

Hello, which Cabinet use James Hetfield live for his VH-4. He has a massive big fat sounding guitar with some tight mids. I use for my Vh-4 a 2x12 Mesa Rectifier Cabinet. It doesn´t sound very big.....
He plays a 4x12 Rectifier Cabinet with his Diezel in the tuning room, but does Hetfield use Diezel Cabs live?
Frontlloaded or Rearloaded?
Thank you

I find this amazing that Peter Diezel monitors and posts to a forum. You just don't see that level of customer involvement in most markest. It is great! Probably goes a long way to the marketing ideal of gaining a customer for life thru a superior experience on the first purchase. Amazing.... I know Jerry Dyer of Surreal does the same. But Diezel is a huge player, and it is quite impressive.

So Peter, if you will please, do you have an offering in line with a Matchless Chieftan? It is a brilliant clean amp for country/blues and early Dire Straits.

Great info about Metallica. They seem to still be quite popular. ;) The live tone for the Death Magnetic Tour is excellent. I had seen some Diezel amps in rig pics.

Peace.

Danke Peter für die schnelle Antwort. Weißt du das sicher, dass er live nur die Rectifier Boxen spielt?
Habe ein Video gefunden wo Big Mick Hughes (ihr Soundmischer) von zwei Isocabs redet und er unter anderem von einem Mesa und einen Diezel Cab redet.
Hier das Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGaeI8au ... re=related
Er redet bei 1:25 davon. Wäre nett wenn du das mal anschaun könntest.

Heritage Softail":3jy1h81t said:
I find this amazing that Peter Diezel monitors and posts to a forum. You just don't see that level of customer involvement in most markest. It is great! Probably goes a long way to the marketing ideal of gaining a customer for life thru a superior experience on the first purchase. Amazing.... I know Jerry Dyer of Surreal does the same. But Diezel is a huge player, and it is quite impressive.

So Peter, if you will please, do you have an offering in line with a Matchless Chieftan? It is a brilliant clean amp for country/blues and early Dire Straits.

Great info about Metallica. They seem to still be quite popular. ;) The live tone for the Death Magnetic Tour is excellent. I had seen some Diezel amps in rig pics.

Peace.

Thank You for the kind words :)

We offer the Schmidt, a class A amp. Please visit our website.

BJLB":3k8988x3 said:
Danke Peter für die schnelle Antwort. Weißt du das sicher, dass er live nur die Rectifier Boxen spielt?
Habe ein Video gefunden wo Big Mick Hughes (ihr Soundmischer) von zwei Isocabs redet und er unter anderem von einem Mesa und einen Diezel Cab redet.
Hier das Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGaeI8au ... re=related
Er redet bei 1:25 davon. Wäre nett wenn du das mal anschaun könntest.

Ja .... abgenommen weden die Iso Boxen. Inwieweit er unsere Box
einsetzt kann ich nicht sagen.

Heritage Softail":2eoxzx45 said:
I find this amazing that Peter Diezel monitors and posts to a forum.
HELLO!!! It's Peters Deizel Amplification Forum on Rig-Talk here - Peter's the Mod. :yes:

James supposedly uses older Mesa recto cabs with well broken in V30's, like Peter said. IMHO though, his tone has just gotten worse and worse. I didn't think it was possible to get just a sub-par tone out of a VH4, but somehow James figured it out. :doh:

King Crimson":14ookvoz said:
RJF":14ookvoz said:
IMHO though, his tone has just gotten worse and worse.
Well Think about it, RJF. The douche nozzle has that clown Kirk Hammett to firmly assist with this. :aww:

Him using those Randalls does not help and if you look at the time line there tone went to crap when he started using those. :thumbsdown:

Also his Strategy 400s are gone. :cry:

Only good thing left in their rig is the VH4. :cry:

Wie ist es mit einem Weber Mass Power Soak? Hat hiermit jemand Erfahrung? Muss auf der Bühne unbedingt leiser werden....möchte aber nicht auf den Sound des aufgerissenen VH4 verzichten.

Back