Like new Einstein 50 Head for sale!

Jaymz82

Unfortunately and only due to financial reasons I have to sell my Einstein 50 Watts head.

Is is in perfect condition, bought on 1rst April 2006. It comes with both EL34 and 6L6 tubes so you can try out what you like best. Footswitch is included, too, of course.

I live about 100km north of Frankfurt am Main (Germany). You are welcome to stop by and try out the amp.

If there are any question please ask.

1399€ (price is open to negotiation)

einstein-front01.jpg

einstein-front02.jpg

einstein-back.jpg

einstein-perspective01.jpg

einstein-perspective02.jpg

>|<>QBB<
Peter Diezel":1a9a4 said:
Sorry that You have to sell.
The amp looks superclean !

Thanks für your words. It's really sad that I have to sell it :( Unfortunately things happen that aren't supposed to happen and I have to pay bills that I can't pay without selling gear.
But one thing is for sure: I will return to the Diezel Family, simply because I love those amps.
That also might be the reason why it still looks so super clean. I have always taken care of it very well because it is a great amp that has to be treated like that :)

By the way, the pictures were taken with a Nikon Coolpix 5700.

Cool! I never knew Einsteins had paw prints on! Now I want one! :D It might be a while though since I'm broke, and I only got my Herbie less than a month ago.

I think we should have a proper photo of Einstein and Peter's Dad available so we can see who our amps are named after! There's a rear view of Einstein in the workshop somewhere but that's it.

I'm happy to announce that my Einstein is no longer for sale. I'm very fortunate to able to keep it. My parents were so kind help me out so that I don't have to sell it :hurra:

>|<>QBB<
Jaymz82":165c0 said:
I'm happy to announce that my Einstein is no longer for sale. I'm very fortunate to able to keep it. My parents were so kind help me out so that I don't have to sell it :hurra:

:2thumbs:

Back