Is the Einstein like a 2 channel VH4?

>|<>QBB<
fish01":b6de0 said:
Is the amp voiced like the VH4?
Thanks, John
Well all Diezels have some things in common!
I believe that Peter does minor changes to his designs for better (like all do)!
I like the voicing of Einstein a lot. It is like a smoother version of VH4 let's say (not so many high frequencies). Some may like it more, some may not. It depends on what sound you have in your head. Einy is not inferior to a VH4 or Herbert. It is just a more traditional amp in terms of switching and functionality.

Thank's guys. I'm thinking of replacing my uber with the einstein. I have a shiva also and I think the Einstein will go well with it.
Thanks, John

I heard the Einstein will be available soon with the modes in channel one being foot-switchable btw.

Can't say. It's third hand info though, so I don't know if it's true. Maybe Peter can shed some light on the issue? :)

>|<>QBB<
fish01":95d58 said:
Thank's guys. I'm thinking of replacing my uber with the einstein. I have a shiva also and I think the Einstein will go well with it.
Thanks, John
Believe it or not, Einstein has more gain than the Uber and can become very 'brutal'. Plus it has better cleans than the Uber.
Actually from the entire Diezel family, I believe that Einy has the best clean channel.

>|<>QBB<
scottph":862f6 said:
I like my cleans on the Herbert with the midcut activated just fine, thank you very much. :p
Scotty I like the cleans on my VH4 too, although I prefer Herb's cleans (it's more 3 dimesional let's say, while on VH4 is more raw the clean chan). I'm not the guy that because I own an amp it is necessary the best amp in all fields (it just suits the majority of my needs).
:mrgreen:
I believe that Peter made a major improvement concerning the Diezel cleans
on Einstein. :LOL:

Which is cool. I really do like the Herbies channels (all of them) better than the channels on the Einstein and the VH-4. :)

Back