VESmedic - Bad deal, Bad experience

Adam of Angels

I made a trade with VESmedic a few months ago. Everything went perfectly smooth when we were negotiating, and communication was as quick as you could hope for. When the guitar he sent me showed up at my door, it was in worse condition than he had described it to be in and the rear cavity plates were missing. Before long, he called me and we had a nice conversation - he agreed on a dollar amount as compensation for the condition of the guitar (even gave me an approximate date on which he could he could pay me) and told me he would send the cover plates for the guitar. I thought he was a real cool guy and relaxed about the situation.

When the the date that he said I would be paid on came up, he wasn't able to pay me just yet. No problem, I'm not hard to deal with. The cavity plates were also supposedly lost in the mail so he ordered new ones from a dealer, supposedly. A couple of weeks went by and he managed to send me some money, but not the full amount. When I asked him about it he said he couldn't afford the full amount yet, and I said it was alright... but that those cavity plates still haven't showed up. This is pretty much the last time I heard from him.

I've sent him a new message every week or two for the better part of the last two months and he has logged on, read my messages, and ignored me every single time. I have been nothing but decent, giving him the benefit of the doubt and accommodating his being behind with money, and I've been disrespected as a result.

Very disappointed with this deal. My advice is to avoid a similar situation if at all possible.

Sorry for that Adam....
what was traded if you don't mind me asking?
Did you check his references?
Do you know if he posts on any other forums and what other nicks he uses?
You still have his address right?

Both me and a friend (off the forum) have dealt with Adam, and he's a really good, patient, laid back guy.
If he says a deal went wrong, I wouldn't have any reason to doubt him and would believe he has given the other party all the opportunites needed.

halfnote":z82gsagk said:
just42dave":z82gsagk said:
vesmedic is usually legit with me

Usually? How reassuring.
Sorry Adam, hopefully you are not out very much.
How about usually meaning the 4-5 deals Ive had with him in 4 years were good, haven't dealt with him for say ,,,2 years - does that make it more clear for you if it really is that much of a big frikin deal for you to understand?? Do I need to explain more? Or is that enough for your assurance.

Back