Tfridgen can go......

Gsxrbusa

Look in the mirror and tell himself how awesome he is after the flawless transaction he and I underwent. :LOL: :LOL:

Great deal, communication, and packing. Fast shipping and so on. Buy with confidence people! I would give him a big ole hug if he were standing in front of me. :D

Gsxrbusa":91x25iq7 said:
Look in the mirror and tell himself how awesome he is after the flawless transaction he and I underwent. :LOL: :LOL:

Great deal, communication, and packing. Fast shipping and so on. Buy with confidence people! I would give him a big ole hug if he were standing in front of me. :D
:LOL: :LOL: :thumbsup:

Gsxrbusa":12gcjaxw said:

Well....I tried the mirror thing and it was a little awkward.

Great dealing with ya bro!!!

tfridgen":se02gt0a said:
Gsxrbusa":se02gt0a said:

Well....I tried the mirror thing and it was a little awkward.

Great dealing with ya bro!!!

:LOL: :LOL: likewise my friend!

Back