Good Guys to Trade With...

Completed a high value trade with big_aug. See my post for more details in Member Feedback. This was my first big dollar trade on RT. Every aspect was uber smooth including communication, shipping, post followup and prompt member feedback.

bigangryguitar":y1q0v5wz said:
Primerib, class act to trade with
+100 on this.
Primerib was located not too far from my place. Sold him a mint framus Cobra.
He came over.....
Checked the amp. Jammed on it. Handed me $$$$ and he got the amp. No Bullshitting with the deal. :D

Solid purchase deal with Hardvalve. Great all around experience.

Bought a KSR ARES from him a short while back but just now getting to posting feedback. Smooth transaction and the man packs an amp like no other :thumbsup:

Great transaction with apophis :thumbsup: We had some great pm conversations along the way.

Traded my FB100 for his D60 with no regrets what so ever. More than fair to work with and solid solid deal all the way around.

Metalplums":oe8mhatc said:
I recently conducted my first deal on here with Bionicmark for his Tom Anderson Cobra S. He was incredibly helpful and delivered everything promptly and excellently packaged. Nice genuine guy!
As a first-timer, I had a little hesitation, especially with the value of the item but I'd have no problem doing another deal on here. Seems like it's a great community with good honest people!

I have also dealt with Bionicmark. Great guy and would absolutely deal with him again. :thumbsup:

No problems grabbing a pickup from braintheory this week. He shipped it the day I sent the money. It arrived in a good pickup box from another brand. Thanks!

Another great trade transaction with Apophis. We swapped quad for for quad on some power tubes and he shipped em fast and packed em tight.

Thanks dude :thumbsup:

I got another bridge pickup. This time from MYLILSS. Shipped in a good box, and arrived faster than USPS said it would. Thanks!!

Back