Cameron Atomica #15 for sale on Evilbay.

don't sell it..lol

anyone know if they are going to start making these things again???? whats the word??

lespaul6":1roov0xz said:
don't sell it..lol

anyone know if they are going to start making these things again???? whats the word??

Oh I won't be anytime soon. Only Brad, Dave or Rob knows what is up with the Cameron brand?

Does anyone know what is up with Cameron? There appears to be zero information on the web. Is the Atomica going to be produced again? Would love to buy one.

Where do you find the production number ? I have one (Atomica) and never noticed a number on it anywhere...is it under the chassis ? Does anyone know the total number produced ?

paulyc":24p8jk1h said:
Where do you find the production number ? I have one (Atomica) and never noticed a number on it anywhere...is it under the chassis ? Does anyone know the total number produced ?

There is a sticker on the back on the amp with the number. I have 005. I believe they only produced 15?

I was wrong. There were 20 made. As per Brad via one of the Cameron threads.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86741&p=1602249&hilit=Atomica+15#p1602249

CCV first run of 25 amps already shipped

Atomica first run of 20 amps shipped

CCV second rub of 25 amps underway to ship.

Not sure what your talking about :confused:

Back