What are the Atomica Guys Using for Overdrive / Boost

plexipwrd

Wondering what the Atomica amp owners are using for a boost or overdrive into the front end.

I am using the center position diode clipping on the rear (12:00) and I love the rhythm tone and clarity but need a little more saturation for solos.

Suggestions?

plexipwrd":6gxvsqq9 said:
Wondering what the Atomica amp owners are using for a boost or overdrive into the front end.

I am using the center position diode clipping on the rear (12:00) and I love the rhythm tone and clarity but need a little more saturation for solos.

Suggestions?

Using the original Koko Boost!!! Does the job perfectly for me!!

metalmaniac93":1apxx860 said:
plexipwrd":1apxx860 said:

Suggestions?

Thanks metalmaniac93. I am considering the smaller reloaded version....space on my board is limited. If I had to make room for an original I could but it would require relocation of several pedals.

Are you using just boost, mid boost?

plexipwrd":323r36en said:
metalmaniac93":323r36en said:
plexipwrd":323r36en said:

Suggestions?

Thanks metalmaniac93. I am considering the smaller reloaded version....space on my board is limited. If I had to make room for an original I could but it would require relocation of several pedals.

I just use the boost.

metalmaniac93":24vdswko said:
plexipwrd":24vdswko said:
metalmaniac93":24vdswko said:
plexipwrd":24vdswko said:

Suggestions?

I just use the boost.

I just bought the reloaded version. Should be here tomorrow in time for band rehearsal tomorrow night.

Tried a bunch of other overdrives and boost pedals this weekend. The Lehle Sunday Driver worked really well
...quietest of all the pedals I tried. While all the pedals I tried colored the tone, the Lehle was the one I liked best...seemed to add a warm mid punch.

plexipwrd":2ohzbpqp said:
metalmaniac93":2ohzbpqp said:
metalmaniac93":2ohzbpqp said:

Suggestions?

I just use the boost.

I just bought the reloaded version. Should be here tomorrow in time for band rehearsal tomorrow night.

Tried a bunch of other overdrives and boost pedals this weekend. The Lehle Sunday Driver worked really well
...quietest of all the pedals I tried. While all the pedals I tried colored the tone, the Lehle was the one I liked best...seemed to add a warm mid punch.

So how do you like the Koko Boost Reloaded?

Back