When will I get my CCV?

Jay Strange":gfs7qddh said:
[

:LOL: :LOL: and this post isn't bullshit??
Logical?
Pay Marks rent for us this month, it's the right thing to do.
I won't think your being selfish bro! It's all good man! :thumbsup:

I've sent monetary assistance to Mark, I will never bitch or complain if I never receive repayment. I just want to help clear the situation as best as possible.

I'm a super selfish tool though.

joepete77":2zp0g66b said:
jerrydyer":2zp0g66b said:
joepete77":2zp0g66b said:
and the whole "u shouldnt say shit unless u currently have a dog in the race" argument is total b.s. Do u have to actually step on a landmine in order to warn others about the risk or dangers ??

nope. Provided you actually know where the landminds are and you arent just some ass yelling fire in a crowded theater.
Its funny that s0me still d0nt kn0w where the landmines and pitfalls are, they are actually still run t0wards them in a desperate attempt f0r cred. S0me have t0 learn the hard way :doh: :LOL: :LOL:

This coming from a guy who can't seem to discern the difference between "o" and "0"

shadowfax29":v15meoxe said:
joepete77":v15meoxe said:
jerrydyer":v15meoxe said:
joepete77":v15meoxe said:
and the whole "u shouldnt say shit unless u currently have a dog in the race" argument is total b.s. Do u have to actually step on a landmine in order to warn others about the risk or dangers ??

nope. Provided you actually know where the landminds are and you arent just some ass yelling fire in a crowded theater.
Its funny that s0me still d0nt kn0w where the landmines and pitfalls are, they are actually still run t0wards them in a desperate attempt f0r cred. S0me have t0 learn the hard way :doh: :LOL: :LOL:

This coming from a guy who can't seem to discern the difference between "o" and "0"

Keyboards break, but sometimes you just have to post!

steve_k":1lbkdlvw said:
Nico acted on good advice.

Sure Did! I consider myself pretty lucky, and owe my informed decision to this forum and all of its people... I don't want to rub it in against people who are waiting for their product to arrive. I hope they get their amp/money back

The focus of this thread shouldnt be the messed up o key on my laptop, but instead focused on the topic of if anyone is ever going to get their amp or a refund. It should also be asked as to what the person who took your payment did with it and is he offering a refund or sending you pics of your build in progress so u know its even a reality? or just playing dumb and making excuses instead of admitting to being used an taken himself.

I have been saying this for 10 years at least...anyone who sends Mark Cameron money is insane. I wouldn't have done it 10 years ago and I sure as hell would not do it now. This guy gets a pass like no one I have ever seen, ever. The amount of ass kissing he receives from people that know exactly what he has done to so many people is unbelievable. I will never understand it.

killertone":g487jw0z said:
I have been saying this for 10 years at least...anyone who sends Mark Cameron money is insane. I wouldn't have done it 10 years ago and I sure as hell would not do it now. This guy gets a pass like no one I have ever seen, ever. The amount of ass kissing he receives from people that know exactly what he has done to so many people is unbelievable. I will never understand it.

True that!

To everyone who sent a $3K non-retreavable payment to Mark Cameron...

"If it wasn't for dickheads like you, there wouldn't be any thievery in this world, would there?"

Gny. Sgt. Hartman :doh:

echodrive":2qtj3w8r said:

"If it wasn't for dickheads like you, there wouldn't be any thievery in this world, would there?"

Why are you trying to stir shit up? We have a good thing that may happen today and this is how you start out on this forum? Great 2nd post. :no: :thumbsdown:

parntz145":flknia8r said:
echodrive":flknia8r said:

Why are you trying to stir shit up? We have a good thing that may happen today and this is how you start out on this forum? Great 2nd post. :no: :thumbsdown:
He has allot more posts than 2. He changes monikers often. He was rafterman or something last week.

Now that Mark will be free of his duties at Cameron Amplification, he can concentrate on getting back to modding amps! :hys:

"Because they're out there..."

Why submit yourselves to more punishment? It just doesn't make sense. If Brad can pull this off, then that will be great. I hope he's successful. If not - then Cameron Amplification will cease to exist. I'm going to guess that in the end Mark will blame everyone but himself... I may be wrong?

If you want the end-all tone-quest rock/metal amplifier; pickup a Soldano SLO 100.
1. Leave the 500 ohm screen-resistors in place (or go to 700 ohms - not 1k).
2. Install a quad of EL34 (non-JJ'S), and bias to 32 ma/v.
3. Put a 5751 into V5 (PI).
4. Experiment with alternate preamp tubes if you wish... A 5751 in V2 will "tame" the gain a bit - but it will also give you a little more control over the bottom-end. If you don't have an SLO with the "depth mod", then use a 12AX7. Preferably a Sovtek LPS or an RCA "blackplate" 12AX7.

This is my "Kung-Fu" - and it is strong. :yes:

killertone":yzhbx52w said:
thank you, im glad somebody sees things the way i do, i really think think people would suck his dick if they could, some people dont know when to draw the line with this guy and forget about him, instead they would consider sending money and amps with the thought of never getting it back and thats a huge risk but they still do it and when everything goes wrong theres always somebody out there that will stick up for mark. sucks it has to be this way but considering the history of this person if you dont get your amp dont cry about it and say you wasnt warned, for years people having been saying this guy is a deadbeat. so what if he makes a good sounding mod, theres alot of other amps out there that are awsome, mark pisses away thousands of dollars and theres still people who love him because they arent the ones getting screwed but if that same person got a bad deal getting their car fixed they would cry like a baby or if their mother or father got ripped off they would wanna kill somebody.

Where's Brad's update? Wonder if he and Mark got to share a burger and work out a deal with Bang Bang?

Hope he didn't forget to make Mark pinkie-swear that he would play by the rules.

steve_k":iydv726o said:
Where's Brad's update? Wonder if he and Mark got to share a burger and work out a deal with Bang Bang?

Hope he didn't forget to make Mark pinkie-swear that he would play by the rules.

you should know by now anything that deals with mark is always behind schedule :LOL: :LOL:

I really hope brad can work this out so everybody can eventually get the amps they paid for, its a shame the money is gone and mark has no parts to complete everybodies amps, i feel bad for these guys.

Back