Cameron "OLD BITCH" MOD series amplifier - PRE ORDER HERE!

Sounds great too me. I don't have $2500 or need for a large amp head right now, but it sounds great. Sounds like its got plenty of gain and a nice cutting midrange that punches through a band mix. Probably not the right head for the detuned, tight low end crowd.

threadkiller":175a2oha said:
Sounds great too me. I don't have $2500 or need for a large amp head right now, but it sounds great. Sounds like its got plenty of gain and a nice cutting midrange that punches through a band mix. Probably not the right head for the detuned, tight low end crowd.

It might work well for detuned, tight low end stuff. At least it would for me. I just listened to the Aldrich video clip and I'd love to hear that thing roar with some down-tuned chuggy riffs. That crunch, sustain, saturation, and punch would really help project those low-end riffs through, rather than have that annoying "clangy" midrange and lack of top-end saturation.

Gorehog":2bd8uvph said:
Any new news on this?

Pix?

R u able to use Dougs name?

News is we are designing it now, shooting to have it at the NAMM show. Old Bitch is the name for now.

Im reading all these comments.....So you can pre order an OLD BITCH with a Norum MOD?
Old Bitch MOD is really called the Norum MOD.
So the amp will have that mod or EQ design/platform with custom Transformers designed around Marks specs?? :thumbsup:

I too was wondering what all options would be there for it. I have an Aldrich which has two voicing switches in the front side and kind of resembles what Psycho Dave had. Anyway, if this Cameron Old Bitch MOD series amplifier is worth it, I would very much love to purchase it.

Of course this begs the question...will Friedman perform a Hairy Brown Eye on an Old Bitch ?

Or, if you all prefer, will Friedman get that Old Bitch Dirty Shirley Naked and mod her Hairy Brown Eye ?

Back