Cameron "OLD BITCH" MOD series amplifier - PRE ORDER HERE!

King Guitar

Banned
Ok as mentioned Cameron Amplifiers is releasing two of Marks most famous mods in a killer ground up built amplifier with best in class components and hand built in the USA.

The "Old Bitch" mod is an aggressive high gain mod with lots of mids and clarity but also holds together the bass.

(note: We decided to change the name until we could get permission from a certain artist to use his. :thumbsup:)

This amp will be built in a collaboration with world class amp builder George Metropoulous and his Metro Amplifiers Company (http://plexireplicas.com) and feature the best in class components and the famed Metro FX Loop.

Mark Cameron Old Bitch MOD amp.

Pricing is estimated at $2850 and should start shipping after NAMM in Jan 2012.

1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor excluding tubes.

These are stripped down Rock and Roll amplifiers. If you want MIDI, Channel Switching and the like we have the CCV model.

If you want 100 Watts of single Channel Rock and Roll based on one of Marks most popular designs, this is it.

We will have a 240V Euro version as well.

Deposit for this build is 50% via Cashiers Check/Money Order/Direct Deposit/Bank Wire or Direct Credit Card. due when placing your order and the balance when shipping.

I am starting a PRE-ORDER master list for this amplifier now, if your interested post in this thread and then please email me at brad@cameronamplifiers.com with your information. Please put "OLD BITCH" in the subject line. As Always First In, First Out.

psychodave":1p04gwf4 said:
What kind of options will they have? For example, the Aldrich's I owned had voicing switches on the front, push pull pots for mid and bass boost, resonance and frequency pots on the back, full power/half power switch, etc. These are important details I need to know before buying. :)

All the final details are not sorted yet but as its a ground up build the need for adding extra stuff everywhere like a standard exisiting Marshall mod is lessened, the final call will be Marks but I believe he favors mini toggles on the front as opposed to push pulls on the knobs. I don't have details as to exactly how the final layout and final features as Mark is just starting to do it all in the next few weeks. I can say that Mark is being given free reign to build the best ground up version of his mods that he wants to do. It will be the most complete best build of these circuits as he controls all of the components and not limited to whatever the donor amp came with.

I totally understand if you need full specs and details and when I get them from Mark I will post them up and you can jump on the list then. By the response some guys just trust Mark will do it the way he wants it and it will be badass and they are jumping to the front end of production. Either way is totally cool. :rock:

Hey Brad, are these gonna be a Marshall looking amp or the Cameron look?

Just curious, there was mention of these on HC and were referred to as "kits"... I think probably cause George is doing the builds, but with the Marshall style look it may come across to some people that way...

I'll take an Old Bitch mod. Since my NATAS fell through I have some cash...

Steve

Juggernaut":6f6z8ep3 said:
Hey Brad, are these gonna be a Marshall looking amp or the Cameron look?

Just curious, there was mention of these on HC and were referred to as "kits"... I think probably cause George is doing the builds, but with the Marshall style look it may come across to some people that way...
I think allot of guys want the Marshall look since it's a Marshall mod. Allot of known rock guys like their amps to look like a modded Marshall. No?

True, I get that, but general public perception would be different, us tone snobs know who Mark is, hell the guys at GC don't even know what VHT/Fryette or Engl are.... :LOL: :LOL:

King Guitar":hcyycrh2 said:
They will look like Marshalls but have factory Cameron logos and custom front and back face plates.
:rock: I think you will sell allot more this way and maybe get some serious Artists on board with Cameron amps. A rippin Marshal is what they will want to see. :yes:

Hey, I'd be fine if they were encased in a power puff girls lunchbox, just an observation from a conversation I was part of.... :thumbsup:

RoidRage":1lpl164g said:
sah5150":1lpl164g said:
King Guitar":1lpl164g said:
RoidRage":1lpl164g said:
ONE QUESTION:

***TRANSFORMERS!!??***

RR

yes they will have transformers...
:LOL: :LOL:

I love that in a guitar amp...

Steve

Nice!

It really sucks when they don't have them! :D

What Kind Please! :bash:

:LOL: :LOL:

Were going with metal this time around, the flamed maple ones were on backorder... :LOL: :LOL:

j/k, not sure yet, but they will be top shelf but Mark needs to pick, Heybour, Dagnall or Mercury.

Back