CAMERON BASH THREADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Guitar

Banned
Look guys, I know the Cameron Amp thing is a disaster for many reasons. It was a disaster before we started and everything that dude touched turned to shit. I do not build the amps. I am relying on the production guys who to be fair have not delivered time and again.

Yes they will be built, I will rely on Rob to update production, and we will no longer sell anything direct.

I will not allow any more of these bashing threads.

All of the first run (25) CCVs that were ordered were delivered.

Mark Quit

Of the 25 second run CCVs that we stupidly redesigned to make better and fucked everything up with production.

Of these 25 amps, 20 of the these guys have either been refunded by us or moved to something else.

Of these only a couple charged back credit card deposits the rest we wither refunded straight away or moved them into other products that are available.

There are a few guys left and I invite them to get in touch to resolve their situations.

Each case is not my sole decision, it has to be agreed on by Rob and Dave as well who want all of this resolved as well.

If you gave your money to Mark Cameron before we licensed his amps you can chase the guy you gave your money too, we have no contract or agreement with you and our best intentions to get you whole FROM mark didnt work out. Sorry, we tried, he flaked and thats it.

I will no longer tolerate the bashing, flame throwing threads any more.

If you are affected and ordered one of OUR amps we will resolve it to make you whole and I will do everything possible to get that done.

I will not warn anymore on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back