Whatever happened to the Cameron CCM-100?

Aw wow! Hope you post some clips of that, Nick! bet it sounds badass. You make everything you play through sound awesome anyway! haha

dawnofdreamx97":1uultg3d said:
I heard Mark is no longer doing amps , and is now repairing cars.
I wonder if this is him?
http://www.yelp.com/biz/camerons-automotive-windsor

I soon found them to be dishonest when they said my car was junk and they cannot do anything about it unless i spend about 3k on it. I...so i towed the car out and got it repaired in another shop including the new parts and labor, all for $300 + Towing fees and had the car running all good, All it needed was replacing the spark plugs. ...Would never go to this place again.
They are a rip off, they don't fix what they say,they come up with the typical mechanic with phantom car issues, they will take advantage

crankyrayhanky":296vzxcw said:
dawnofdreamx97":296vzxcw said:
I heard Mark is no longer doing amps , and is now repairing cars.
I wonder if this is him?
http://www.yelp.com/biz/camerons-automotive-windsor

I soon found them to be dishonest when they said my car was junk and they cannot do anything about it unless i spend about 3k on it. I...so i towed the car out and got it repaired in another shop including the new parts and labor, all for $300 + Towing fees and had the car running all good, All it needed was replacing the spark plugs. ...Would never go to this place again.
They are a rip off, they don't fix what they say,they come up with the typical mechanic with phantom car issues, they will take advantage

Mailman1971":296vzxcw said:

:hys:

I believe you guys. Not sure why he would have told one of his closest friends a couple of years ago he could not remember it.

dawnofdreamx97":2lod3512 said:
There were 2 made by Mark

One was lent to his friend in damage inc and got stolen

The other resides with marks former partner Chris Schmidt

Apparently Mark never really wanted to do the ccm , and wasn't really in to it.

I was luckily enough to get my hands on the one Chris has.

I can clearly remember how it sounds and felt playing it , similar to his Aldrich mod type tones , but tighter and punchier due to the power section setup , filtering , and transformers , and some other Mark tricks. I have some clips somewhere of it close mic'd up and multi tracked , I also have some locked clips somewhere on YouTube that maybe I'll unlock.

I just finished up a hand wired version of that ccm for myself... It Sounds killer

The world will more then likely never see those amps come to market as I heard Mark is no longer doing amps , and is now repairing cars.

That hand wired amp "you" just finished up sure looks like it's sitting on my workbench. :confused:
Jerry

Yes , Sorry , I didnt mean to confuse anyone here Jerry. Guess I did make it sound like I personally made that amp , which I did not. I meant that the project was just wrapped up and finished that's all.

Anyway , I'm not selling or making these , this is for my personal use and enjoyment only. I'm not an amp builder or company, I just enjoy tinkering with this stuff and hearing the end results.

dawnofdreamx97":2wdkuto6 said:
I have some clips somewhere of it close mic'd up and multi tracked , I also have some locked clips somewhere on YouTube that maybe I'll unlock.

I don't get this part. What are you hiding... sloppy guitar playing? :D (j/k)

I know Mark did one or maybe 2 of another CCV type amp called the Custom 75. He told me the amp has very high filtering. He said it was super punchy, more than a CCV. The guy that owned it told me it was not a very stiff feeling as I asked him that question. He sold it privately so there was never anything posted online about it. Unfortunately it was destroyed in shipping.

glip22":2xpjjq7a said:
I know Mark did one or maybe 2 of another CCV type amp called the Custom 75. He told me the amp has very high filtering. He said it was super punchy, more than a CCV. The guy that owned it told me it was not a very stiff feeling as I asked him that question. He sold it privately so there was never anything posted online about it. Unfortunately it was destroyed in shipping.

Damn, that sucks.

I have heard of a modded Marshall or two having Custom 75 mods in them, along with the other regular mods.

Back