eBay: 2015 Mark Cameron built CCV?

Seller added this signature & date:

$_57.JPG

He started up again briefly with Jason (expcustom from here on RT) from Sucker Free Gear and it turned to shit pretty quickly...there's a FB page that hasn't been updated in forever...don't know the latest details...

Wow, this guy Derek (derek6) is just as shady as the rest of the bunch!

He posts it, then pulls it to report is again. It's supposed to run for 10 days or a week and gets a bid, but then with only a couple days ago cancels the bid and closes the auction!!

Shady. Who does that? It goes to auction and I can see pulling it IF no bids, but with a solid bid on the table...I hope eBay applies and charges the additional fees at the bidder price that I'm assuming he tried to avoid or what not....but what a snake.

"I think the bid is an inside job hoping to get more bids."

No, that's not it. I put in the (only) bid myself!

Equ1nox":3cqdma9b said:
"I think the bid is an inside job hoping to get more bids."

No, that's not it. I put in the (only) bid myself!
It must be Truetone500 selling it then. :LOL: :LOL:

rockinchippy":13hlwjl4 said:
I bought it directly from the seller off of ebay.

I'll buy your 12 gain-stage Atomica directly from you... and/or your other Atomica. :D Seriously, cash is waiting.

Congrats on the purchase! Let us know if it's legit.

"I bought it directly from the seller off of ebay."

How much did you pay for it? There was a bid for $3,000 and since he cancelled it and the auction, would still need to pay fee for doing that which is 10% of the bid value!...soo, he would of had to pay eBay $300.00 just in fees...if he still wants to continue to use them!

How much did you offer him for it, and did you recieve it or still waiting for it??

rockinchippy":3v9c9obp said:
I bought it directly from the seller off of ebay.

Oh no, that is not fair. You can't have them all for yourself. Give us other guys a chance too!

Nevertheless, congrats to the new amp! Hope you will have a lot of fun with it, enjoy!

Curious to hear if there are any differences to your old one as the production versions seemed to be different sound wise. And if you want to get rid of it just let me know ;-)

I hope so very much. Alex is a great guy as far as I can tell over the net, so I hope he gets what he payed for.

As much as I hope Cameron gets his things sorted as well. He seems to be a very talented guy. Would be a shame if that talent will be wasted.

Trust me, I do also want rockinchippy to get it and Mark to get his shit together. Behind the scenes he IS making amps that I have been aware of. I don't know how close rockinchippy is to CA, so hope he gets it in his hands and the damn thing works. Likewise, I'd be interested in what he paid as there was $3,000 on the table and the guy would have had to pay fees of $300. I'm happy he was able to seal the deal, but what the seller did by not letting the auction expire was a dickmove. It's almost as if he didn't care how high the price went and if that is the case again throws up some red flags! :O

Yeah, good luck getting one of these things fixed with the upside down board and all. And if you make the decision to send it to Mark for repair.....well, what's the saying - fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...well you can't fool me again.

Maybe that's why this dude is stockpiling 'em.

lester":239ywuco said:
Yeah, good luck getting one of these things fixed with the upside down board and all. And if you make the decision to send it to Mark for repair.....well, what's the saying - fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...well you can't fool me again.

I sent mine to Mark and had no problem. In fact it only took three weeks from the time I sent it to the time I got it back.

LP Freak":1osh7wbd said:
lester":1osh7wbd said:

I sent mine to Mark and had no problem. In fact it only took three weeks from the time I sent it to the time I got it back.

What year was that in? I'd really like to send him my Atomica for a complete overhaul: 12-stage gain switch, replace the power transformer since the one in mine is faulty, but I have no way of contacting him.

Back