An old friend came home

50MkII":1y6jkx9a said:
Curious what the back panel and chassis reads Steve.

Signature Cameron (no rear grill) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This is the 2nd and possibly the 3rd time I have owned this one. Other than the obvious, it is one that has tube covers for V1-V3 and V5 as distinguishing marks and this best sounding one I have owned.

Thanks for sharing that Steve. Not the one I was thinking it might have been that I played years ago. You know what they say... 3rd time is a charm. How many CCV's have you owned and tried now?

50MkII":3dd4iv2z said:
Thanks for sharing that Steve. Not the one I was thinking it might have been that I played years ago. You know what they say... 3rd time is a charm. How many CCV's have you owned and tried now?

probably 4 or 5 Cameron built original ones. also had a couple from the three amigos era, but they weren't near as polished as the originals.

steve_k":3oajxkzm said:
50MkII":3oajxkzm said:

probably 4 or 5 Cameron built original ones. also had a couple from the three amigos era, but they weren't near as polished as the originals.

I miss my CCV. I had a pretty decent one from the three amigos era. I sold mine for pretty cheap with the intent of buying it back, buyer said he would sell back at same price.

thenine":17ra2ycc said:
no midi? thought these had midi?

The original ones pre us did not have midi. That Mercury Magnets sticker is also covering a pre drilled unused hole in the back panel from my recollection. CCV is one of the best amps I have ever heard. Good score Steve.

Brad

I read the entire thread on these and I feel like I have seen these on here before with the same names like Steve-K and Ampaddict etc..these must be incredible amplifiers for what a lot of you guys went through..I am saving for one and hoping one pops up in about 1.5 years from now that I can get..from lots of videos I have seen I feel like one of these would be right for me!! Glad you got it back!! I will be on here looking when I can afford one so take care of them me! Well I see Ampaddict has dibs but...............

Back