Heads up fellas, Cameron Marshall in Orange

Yea, but look at the knob locations. They are not like his mods I have seen. The names of the switches on the back are also not normal. I wouldnt buy this without any kind of verefication.

Yeah well...shit. lol. Just came across it on craigslist and thought Id post it up for those interested.

Mark thanks for signing and dating my Uber and Bassman :LOL: :LOL:

Ayrton":2ldpt9h8 said:
https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=74535&p=865810#p865810

Requested topic does not exist but the CL ad is still up. :confused:

Did someone here call the seller out and say it was not a Cam mod or is it legit?

That is no Cameron mod. I had 12 of them and my buddy had at least 8 and it looks nothing like his work. I would bet its a fake.

This doesn't look like any Cameron amp I have had (at least 6 to date), the location and function of the added controls is off-base, no?

:no:

And I forgot to mention the extra 12AX7 tube socket near the front of the chassis' input jacks...... I have never seen that on a Cameron, has anyone else? I would bet it's a Marshall, that's it's been modded, it may sound OK ("Vintage Fender on the clean side with Marshall willpower on the other..." WTF???), but it prolly ain't no Cameron mod....

:m9:

Well, that prooves us wrong. You heard it from the man himself. Good to see you're still keeping an eye on things Mark. :thumbsup:

Mark Cameron":zv2evw01 said:
Yes...thats an old one from the Gear Trader days.....We would get old f'ed up marshalls for cheeeeeep....I would take all the good parts and restore the ones I could and do mods to the ones that had holes and where very F'ed up....this was one of them.
So much for the "experts"... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Echodrive":3npjz8zr said:
Mark Cameron":3npjz8zr said:
Yes...thats an old one from the Gear Trader days.....We would get old f'ed up marshalls for cheeeeeep....I would take all the good parts and restore the ones I could and do mods to the ones that had holes and where very F'ed up....this was one of them.
So much for the "experts"... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Not wanting to start a flame war or anything, but exactly how many Mark C. modded amps have you owned? Just curious..... and only Mark would really know; if he remembered way back then... I'm just sayin'.... :LOL: :LOL:

john l":985mtzwc said:
Yeah well...shit. lol. Just came across it on craigslist and thought Id post it up for those interested.

Oh oh! Now I'm in trouble! :LOL: :LOL:

tubebury51":vb165pam said:
john l":vb165pam said:

Oh oh! Now I'm in trouble! :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL:
Truth is other than a signature I have no way of distinguishing a real Cameron from a fake, my camerons dont have anything cosmetic that would give them away. It was just my atempt at a good deed for the guys looking to buy. So everyone had a right to be skeptical.

tubebury51":1nhjvara said:
This doesn't look like any Cameron amp I have had (at least 6 to date), the location and function of the added controls is off-base, no?

:no:
:confused: no, I thought.

Back