Cameron forum to be shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Just got a call from Mark requesting that this forum be shut down. I've relayed the message to Brad of Marks request. Marks words and I quote. "They've ruined everything... bunch of little bitches" .
What that means I don't know but I have my guesses... So....Whether Brad shuts it down or not is his call but personally...I think it's time and hopefully everyone can sort out whatever they have involving cameron amps and the whole thing just goes away...

Brad should leave it open until every Member here that has paid and ordered an amp, Receives their amp..

He probably wants it removed because everything in here shows up instantly on Google & Yahoo searches when you type in Mark Cameron, Cameron Amps ect,ect..

There is a lot of useful information here for people that own his amps or mods, so I'd hate to see that go away.

I would assume Barrang got wind and will now not go through with their deal. They do not want negative publicity.
I would guess Cameron Amplification will now be bankrupt. Shame. I see Brad is now the only moderator here. I don't think he will close the page.

I just got a call from him assuring me that he will have 25-50 amps in the very near future and that everything with Cameron Amplification was on track...did anyone else get a call?

"They've ruined everything... bunch of little bitches" .

Just about sums up his attitude toward customers and ripping them off.

I agree we need to archive this thread, specifically for legal purposes.

guitarlegend1986":1wewirlz said:
I just got a call from him assuring me that he will have 25-50 amps in the very near future and that everything with Cameron Amplification was on track...did anyone else get a call?

I did as well.

glip22":sa9qdy9t said:
I would assume Barrang got wind and will now not go through with their deal. They do not want negative publicity.
I would guess Cameron Amplification will now be bankrupt. Shame. I see Brad is now the only moderator here. I don't think he will close the page.

Barrang is an electronics assembly company. They have nothing to do with the customer service provided by the person running the amp company. As long as they get paid, they won't care.

johnpace2":1pe5zgz9 said:
guitarlegend1986":1pe5zgz9 said:

I did as well.

I hope that he calls me and the others handled by Jerry to discuss when our amp will be DELIVERED.

guitarlegend1986":2sexcl5g said:

Mark called me last night too. I'm willing to give him more time and see what happens with Barrang. I told Mark last night that giving montly updates to customers waiting on amps would go a long way. I'm hoping the Barrang deal works and Mark is able to get caught up. He was very nice on the phone, he told me he was upset at some of the posts here on the forum. He did say that Jerry is now out and if anybody who has paid for an amp has any questions or concerns they should call Mark directly.

Chuck

mdc1mdc11":11yg4sez said:
johnpace2":11yg4sez said:
guitarlegend1986":11yg4sez said:

I did as well.

I hope that he calls me and the others handled by Jerry to discuss when our amp will be DELIVERED.

I hope that...

I had a message on my cell this morning from Mark. He's really pissed off at me because I started the thread "When will I get my CCV" I called him back this morning and he said he was going to refund my money.

On the tarmac in LA flyIng today. I have received tons of calls from all involved. Will evaluate the situation tomorrow when I get back. I have given mark a platform here for free for along time as I justified it myself in that the amps are cool and this is the place to get all the info to make an informed decision either way when dealing with him. As long as my members have money in good faith with him and no product my sympathy is with them. Wheels up now more tomorrow when I get back and sort this out for the best of all involved

I only bought Brad's place in line after speaking with you and Mark, & I was told that the amp would be ready by the end of December, otherwise I never would have. :confused:

when u buy someones spot in line that doesnt reset the time right? It still would go from the initial purchase date right?? as that is the reason some have gone that route as a portion of the wait has already been done by the initial purchaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back