Cameron Aldrich Mod

It's been exactly 3 hours uploading a 14 minute video clip from the Zoom Q3HD and it is just coming up on 28% uploaded. Houston - we got a problem. The WIFI blazes over here on download, but uploading the big ass file is proving to be next to impossible. I did a few on Garage Band and I think the smaller audio files is going to be the way its going to have to be.

For real man.......

steve_k":208b4m9d said:
It's been exactly 3 hours uploading a 14 minute video clip from the Zoom Q3HD and it is just coming up on 28% uploaded. Houston - we got a problem. The WIFI blazes over here on download, but uploading the big ass file is proving to be next to impossible. I did a few on Garage Band and I think the smaller audio files is going to be the way its going to have to be.

For real man.......
I can vouch for the awfull WiFi, at least where I was in Europe. Five minutes to read my email.

steve_k":qsal9ze8 said:

For real man.......
14 min is too long... 30 sec to 2 min is all you need. An A5 chord bloomed into feedback, some Palm Muting licks and a Chuck berry lick. Good to go. :rock:

psychodave":1yal42rr said:
steve_k":1yal42rr said:

For real man.......

You've got more excuses than my 5 year old daughter :hys: :hys: :hys:
Im starting to think your daughter can play better also. ;)

psychodave":hysomnj0 said:
parntz145":hysomnj0 said:
psychodave":hysomnj0 said:
steve_k":hysomnj0 said:

For real man.......

You've got more excuses than my 5 year old daughter :hys: :hys: :hys:
Im starting to think your daughter can play better also. ;)

:hys: I think she's playing through an Aldrich... :LOL: :LOL:

Precious! Too bad she's not near by- my daughter is doing the drums!

steve_k":1o938q11 said:

For real man.......
There's a max of 10 min. on youtube for most accounts. Yea, 2-3 min. is plenty. :yes:

Ampaddict":3ntp9r7z said:
steve_k":3ntp9r7z said:

For real man.......
14 min is too long... 30 sec to 2 min is all you need. An A5 chord bloomed into feedback, some Palm Muting licks and a Chuck berry lick. Good to go. :rock:

Chuck Berry chops? As long as I don't have to duck walk :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Will redo some quickie A/B's and put them on to upload while I am at work. Maybe they'll be done by then.

One more note.......most of you don't know me well enough to give me shit. For the few that do, FECK OFF!

Steve

psychodave":2zmxnp4e said:
FWIW, my wifes uncle was picked up hitch hiking in 1969 by Chuck Berry. Long story short, he was hiking across the country and was near St. Lewis when a new Caddy pulled over. He jumped in... and a little into the ride he noticed sheet music and Warner Brothers stuff. Once he was told "Chuck Berry" he was floored. He said Chuck was cool as hell and drove him around 250 miles. The story concludes that when he got his next ride, he told them Chuck Berry just gave him a ride and they were like "thats nice" and didnt say another word about it :LOL: :LOL:

As long as HE was not duck walking after the ride, then I would say it was successful :D

:rock: Sounds great Steve. Both together sound awesome.
You still havn't lost that Good Ole Boy drawl :LOL: :LOL: You can take the boy out of the Country.....

glip22":3qkcax09 said:
You still havn't lost that Good Ole Boy drawl :LOL: :LOL:

No Gary, it's pretty clear that I grew up somewhere sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........

steve_k":1mqgyycb said:
glip22":1mqgyycb said:
You still havn't lost that Good Ole Boy drawl :LOL: :LOL:

No Gary, it's pretty clear that I grew up somewhere sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........
Were you raised in the Connemara? That would definitely be classified as slow. You can only go so fast on those narrow roads.

p4080047%5Bekm%5D707x300%5Bekm%5D.jpg

Back