TOS Mod schematic? Anyone?

Tito83

Hey, new here! :) I currently own a TOL100 by Rocktron, really enjoying it, but reading about the mod I'm really interested in it. I've tried to contact Egnater through the website without success, so I'm trying over here to see if someone can help me out. I live in Brazil, so shipping the amp for the mod is really out of the question. So, anyone?

Thanks in advance for the help ;)

Victor

Tito83":9r4wgprw said:
Hey, new here! :) I currently own a TOL100 by Rocktron, really enjoying it, but reading about the mod I'm really interested in it. I've tried to contact Egnater through the website without success, so I'm trying over here to see if someone can help me out. I live in Brazil, so shipping the amp for the mod is really out of the question. So, anyone?

Thanks in advance for the help ;)

Victor

so link up the mod address....i can probably draw you up the schematic

Nice! Thanks! :) I thought it worked with the vintage/modern1/modern2 switch, but it's a different switch all together - correct?

Tito83":wi4eqhb8 said:
Nice! Thanks! :) I thought it worked with the vintage/modern1/modern2 switch, but it's a different switch all together - correct?

I am qurious about this as well. Is it a seperate additional switch? Maybe it is common to replace the vintage/mod1/mod2 switch with a DPDT so that the old switch preforms both functions?

Svein

Back