MOD 50 B'Man with Pineapple Boost demo

Suhr Classic, Pineapple Boost, Egnater, Port City WGS spk:

https://soundcloud.com/john-czajkowski- ... singlecoil

Some new tones for me--with Suhr Custom Classic with ML Standard single coil (neck position) on lead guitar and Thornbucker at bridge split into single coil for doubled rhythm guitar - Pineapple Boost - Egnater MOD50 BassMan Channel set to mild gain - Speaker Cab Port City 2x12 OS with WGS speakers, Veteran 30 and ET65. Pineapple Boost pedal is doing 85% of dirt and is set identically for lead and rhythm.

I usually gravitate towards Marshall family for this vibe, but it was fun and refreshing to try a new approach, learning some things along the way about other little pockets of tone I haven't used before. Also, it feels odd using single coil bridge (for rhythm parts) for anything aggressive and distorted. I have really been a creature of habit over the years always defaulting to bridge PAF humbucker for this. The B'Man has a huge, friendly feel and loves pedals of all sorts. Probably the most pedal friendly of the modular series IMO...

It's great to hear some new clips from you and still rocking the Mod50. Might have to check out a BMan to add to my module collection. Thanks for the GAS...

Back