Randall RM100 dual channel upgrade!

broknstuff":3qjrt3l3 said:
Anyone know if the reason for this only being offered on the RM100s is due to space limitations? Does anyone know if any other 3rd party or company does it for any of the other randalls? (rm22 size would kick..). I'm not holding my breath on it, but curious.
Yes due to size space it only can/could be done in the RM100.

jlbaxe":1jkdtpf5 said:
broknstuff":1jkdtpf5 said:
Anyone know if the reason for this only being offered on the RM100s is due to space limitations? Does anyone know if any other 3rd party or company does it for any of the other randalls? (rm22 size would kick..). I'm not holding my breath on it, but curious.

And the fact that the RM100 is the only model with midi :D

Jeff Hilligan":2amfsiwg said:
jlbaxe":2amfsiwg said:
broknstuff":2amfsiwg said:

And the fact that the RM100 is the only model with midi :D

aw too bad. thanks for putting that to rest for me once and for all.

Yes it can. If you do consider it, I suggest you remove the chassis and ship only that. I would not ship the entire 100Lb combo box.

Hey Bruce (and Egnater folk), any chance you might make this mod available for the RM4 in the near future ? :confused: ?

verderacer":1lr69yl9 said:
verderacer":1lr69yl9 said:
Hey Bruce (and Egnater folk), any chance you might make this mod available for the RM4 in the near future ? :confused: ?

Uhhh, anybody? Bueller?

This has been discussed in the past and the answer has always been no.

I tried mailing the OP (Jeff) and his email bounced. Is this mod still available? What's the cost and lead time and who do I contact?

Jeff is no longer with Egnater. Contact Ian Egnater. Use the search function and you will find his email address on this forum.

I sent Ian a PM. I was considering selling my RM100 after my MOD100 purchase, but since the prices right now are ridiculously low, I'm going to see if Eganter still offers this upgrade. Nothing wrong with a backup that won't cost me an arm and a leg.

drewiv":29h0y7xw said:
I sent Ian a PM. I was considering selling my RM100 after my MOD100 purchase, but since the prices right now are ridiculously low, I'm going to see if Eganter still offers this upgrade. Nothing wrong with a backup that won't cost me an arm and a leg.

Did you have any luck? Is egnater still moding RM100's?

the rossness":2684s97f said:
drewiv":2684s97f said:

Did you have any luck? Is egnater still moding RM100's?

Mine is there right now. They had a little flooding issue in the shop, nothing got damaged, but it did require some clean up time. I was told by Bruce I should be receiving my amp next week.

Back