NCD: KSR 2x12

garey77

Had to grab a matching 2x12 for my Gemini head. It sounds great! I asked Kyle to make a slanted baffle for some upward projection. Lookin' forward to playing it live!

Attachments

• IMG_1495.JPG
    IMG_1495.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 863
DragonCrestPC":246eq67t said:
May have to check out a KSR at some point.
You def should! I've been having a hankerin' to try out a Lil' Fokker. I like the Diezel sound, but also like the simplified amp design.

garey77":bqdkuydj said:
DragonCrestPC":bqdkuydj said:
You def should! I've been having a hankerin' to try out a Lil' Fokker. I like the Diezel sound, but also like the simplified amp design.

The Lil Fokker is incredible, to my ear it's like 70% VH4 channel 3 with 30% herbert channel 2 with stupid levels of gain and a stunning clean. How would you describe the sound of the gemini? All the clips i see online are loaded with eq and are full mixes.

garey77":3atzk109 said:
Had to grab a matching 2x12 for my Gemini head. It sounds great! I asked Kyle to make a slanted baffle for some upward projection. Lookin' forward to playing it live!

Congrats!! KSR :rock:

I dig the slanted baffle thing; that's what my EVH 412 has.

DragonCrestPC":is0k3ian said:
garey77":is0k3ian said:
DragonCrestPC":is0k3ian said:

The Lil Fokker is incredible, to my ear it's like 70% VH4 channel 3 with 30% herbert channel 2 with stupid levels of gain and a stunning clean. How would you describe the sound of the gemini? All the clips i see online are loaded with eq and are full mixes.
I'll post an iPhone clip here in a bit... to me, it sounds like a mixture of the best things about a recto and a VHT Pitbull ultralead.

Back