OMFG, that '72 50watt kills :rock: :rock: :rock:

Superbass was a little wooly in the low end.

The other 2 were great....

Did I mention the '72 50watt... :worship: :rawk:

fusedbrain":1we05vcw said:
OMFG, that '72 50watt kills :rock: :rock: :rock:

Superbass was a little wooly in the low end.

The other 2 were great....

Did I mention the '72 50watt... :worship: :rawk:

Thank you for checking out the clip and commenting.

A lot of people are telling me they like the 50w Lead best in this recording.

I always prefer the 50W...

and man...

that amp in front of you...

it's been years since I envied an amp...

great playing...as always...JB + 1Mohm pot as usual...?

blackie13":264w7rxo said:
I always prefer the 50W...

and man...

that amp in front of you...

it's been years since I envied an amp...

great playing...as always...JB + 1Mohm pot as usual...?

Thank you for checking out the clip bro!!

The guitar in the clip has a DiMarzio AT-1 in the bridge with a 500k volume pot.
My other Ibanez has that setup in it.

Like the Major the most. Then 45 watt, then 50 watt. The 100 had a bottom end I didn’t like at all. The 50 was starting to lost clarity as well.

psychodave":ed20uqbe said:
Like the Major the most. Then 45 watt, then 50 watt. The 100 had a bottom end I didn’t like at all. The 50 was starting to lost clarity as well.

Thank you bro, I appreciate you taking the time to watch and comment. :thumbsup:

Superlead (second clip ) for me for the win. All sound good though. AT-1 is a great pup, sort of does the JB with alnico II thing but i still take an Aldrich for the win as it is lean and mean!

Kapo_Polenton":129hj3cd said:
Superlead (second clip ) for me for the win. All sound good though. AT-1 is a great pup, sort of does the JB with alnico II thing but i still take an Aldrich for the win as it is lean and mean!

I agree, that's a good way to describe the AT-1. :thumbsup:

I need to try one of these Aldrich pickups out, I'm guess I'd probably like it a lot. :)
I generally like to push these old Marshall's hard with pickups around the 16K to 17K range. :)

Great playing as always brother. Thought they all sounded very good. The JTM45 I thought sounded the best here, with the 50 watt a close 2nd. I like the lead sounds of the JTM a lot!
Never a dull video my friend.

LanierP":2x0ftpb8 said:
Great playing as always brother. Thought they all sounded very good. The JTM45 I thought sounded the best here, with the 50 watt a close 2nd. I like the lead sounds of the JTM a lot!
Never a dull video my friend.

I greatly appreciate the kind words, thank you for checking out my sound clips and the encouraging words. :thumbsup:

The 200w is my favorite out of them all.
This amp just has an amazing feel to it and the headroom is huge sounding in person.

Intronaut":3rmx6pz7 said:
Major for the win. . Amazing as always. Wish i could get my hands on a Marshall with your mods.
Alex_S":3rmx6pz7 said:
Amazing tones. My preferences is like you sorted them from best to still great. The 200W is Killer!

Thanks a ton guys for checking out my clip! :thumbsup:

I love the 200w Major best as well.
The monster headroom it has is amazing to hear in person.
I just can't capture it in the recordings.

Back