Dar-fbm
T.m.g guitars rouge guitar shop mom troll
Splawn wierd midz
Steve Ks epic gear buying or selling
Rockin chippy hoarding of all things Cameron
Bernie Rico Black Friday fiasco
Kiesel world class customer service
Good times gents ..good times !

You forgot the HCAF exodus to RT Shanty Town.

My favorite HCAF memories:

Vince Sansavere going to jail after ripping people off
Doug Roccaforte (Smug Coccaforte) meltdown
STEEL KAGE threatening to beat up Carlyguitar on an almost daily basis. When Carlyguitar wasn't available, others such as Subway employees could be substituted as well.

thegame":s1gg9xz3 said:

STEEL KAGE threatening to beat up Carlyguitar on an almost daily basis. When Carlyguitar wasn't available, others such as Subway employees could be substituted as well.
:LOL: :LOL: I am reading some of these threads about Vince and am dying RN.

Someone needs to turn Shanty town into the best of site.

thegame":7bvcmovf said:

LOL!! STEEL KAGE. Oh man.....

The Eddie Van Halen one with Keith Richards and them in A-HAs "Take on Me" video absolutely took the cake and won that thread. People couldn't believe it. LOL

I remember someone on there saying September 11th was a hoax and I was in the military at the time. It would get me so worked up I would be yelling obscenities. LOL!

gibson5413":1uw9b1wr said:
There were some great times at HCAF where users stirred up a crap storm: PRMike and Megadeth5391 (whatever it was).

I remember fighting with the Megadeth guy all the time! Good times!

Shane

romanianreaper":1awlu4a2 said:
The Eddie Van Halen one with Keith Richards and them in A-HAs "Take on Me" video absolutely took the cake and won that thread. People couldn't believe it. LOL

Wasn't Pepi responsible for a lot of those hilarious EVH/Moshzilla photoshops?

bigangryguitar":3o1em691 said:
gibson5413":3o1em691 said:
There were some great times at HCAF where users stirred up a crap storm: PRMike and Megadeth5391 (whatever it was).

Shane

Megadeath5150, or something like that. I remember just calling him Megadouche! :LOL: :LOL: I think he had a health condition where he had to move from PA to San Diego. I think he then got married then he kinda faded off the forums. Good for him! But one of my favorite line was when he was asking about a Bogner and RandyVansykes said, "it sounds like a tube amp..You would hate it". :LOL: :LOL:

Whatever or whoever was MYK?

Anyone remember xixixix buying a $700 Mesa Recto only to get a box full of sheetrock?

I do miss the forum jams that Alex FLouros put together!

I remember joining HCAF in 03 and everyone wanted an Engl Powerball or a THD. Every other thread was bashing Creed and nobody back then knew about great Mesa Mark IV"s were.

Before the great exodus, HCAF was a really good place for information. RT was an absolute blast in the beginning. We've had our ups and downs through the years. I'm not on here as much as I used to be, because my current gear pretty much killed all of my GAS. And I'm busier than fuck with work. I do miss Myles' tube info dumps.

grooveHT":3uwi6cbi said:
romanianreaper":3uwi6cbi said:

Wasn't Pepi responsible for a lot of those hilarious EVH/Moshzilla photoshops?

kramerad1989.gif

danyeo":162xy05j said:
bigangryguitar":162xy05j said:
gibson5413":162xy05j said:

Shane

Megadeath5150, or something like that. I remember just calling him Megadouche! :LOL: :LOL: I think he had a health condition where he had to move from PA to San Diego. I think he then got married then he kinda faded off the forums. Good for him! But one of my favorite line was when he was asking about a Bogner and RandyVansykes said, "it sounds like a tube amp..You would hate it". :LOL: :LOL:

Anyone remember xixixix buying a $700 Mesa Recto only to get a box full of sheetrock?

I remember joining HCAF in 03 and everyone wanted an Engl Powerball or a THD. Every other thread was bashing Creed and nobody back then knew about great Mesa Mark IV"s were.

The answer to every what amp thread was Powerball no matter what!

If you google HCAF EVH photoshop you can still find the tread with a lot of the pics still there. There is something like 488 pages!!!!!!!

danyeo":2cjii3q1 said:
bigangryguitar":2cjii3q1 said:
gibson5413":2cjii3q1 said:

Shane

That is some funny stuff! I think I even remember that Megamark tried to sell a damaged Ibanez. The shit people do sometimes!! :LOL: :LOL:

gibson5413":l9qcar3g said:
danyeo":l9qcar3g said:
bigangryguitar":l9qcar3g said:
gibson5413":l9qcar3g said:

Shane

That is some funny stuff! I think I even remember that Megamark tried to sell a damaged Ibanez. The shit people do sometimes!! :LOL: :LOL:

Mark was a funny dude. I kept in touch with him for some time after all of that, he just enjoyed trolling. He tried to sell a Peavey Supreme 160 head for like $1400 and kept listing it, and pissed everyone off. MYK was a cool guy too. Anyone remember BILL LEE aka *I STARE AT THE SUN AND LAUGH*. That guy was something else, and then he died but nobody believed he was actually dead.

mrhiwatt":32lnod42 said:
6/26/06. What about the free Zak Wylde guitar if you bought miniature toy lol

Mr hiwatt

Hell yeah! 357 customs! A free Epiphone Zakk Wylde if you buy a $99 gift certificate, lol. I remember the guy running Zakk Wyldes website quit and basically went into hiding over that entire debacle.

Here is me trying to warn EVERYONE that it was a scam and being told no, I was wrong! Told you suckers! DANYEO I AM LOOKING AT YOU, LOL!!

https://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/fo ... 8/1660776-

Back