here are some marshall mod schematics!!

bmf5150

please guys add what schematics you guys have for marshall mods!

here is the kurt mitchel langer mod!
langermod.jpg

PM me for the spln mod

i will pull it in a couple of days,not sure how accurate any of these are.people have passed these on to me over the years.

What about the Xenrelic mod? I don't have a copy of it. It's on the Metroforum somewhere.

bmi":1bihyqjl said:
I wonder what tool is used to make these layouts.
They look beautiful.
TurboCAD. I used it to make my layouts as well...

Steve

bmf5150":10tummxr said:
please guys add what schematics you guys have for marshall mods!

here is the kurt mitchel langer mod!
langermod.jpg

here is the spln mod
splawnmarshallnosoloboost.jpg

The first 3 cathode bypass caps are the wrong value. If you build it the way that schematic is, it will be a woofy mess.

bmi":c4o1bp4x said:
Thanks. :)
Standard version?
Yes, but all the amp objects are custom drawn. You need the library of amp parts, which a guy from Metro custom drew... Here is a layout for my handwired prototype I did with TurboCAD and the amp part lib:

PlexRod%2038.jpg

Steve

hey Steve
this new thing Loni is doing NAMM show weekend, American Made expo, you want to share a demo room? its about 600 a peice. Not sure if its two days or one but you could still walk the NAMM if you want , I could demo yorus for a few hours or whatever.

as far as that langer schem, he cant possibly claim that as proprietary, so its up for whoever wants to build it really. Ive seen slight variations of that exact thing for almost 30 years now. I doubt if he minds regardless.

jerrydyer":3elxu79y said:
hey Steve
this new thing Loni is doing NAMM show weekend, American Made expo, you want to share a demo room? its about 600 a peice. Not sure if its two days or one but you could still walk the NAMM if you want , I could demo yorus for a few hours or whatever.
Yeah! Let's do it!

Steve

The semantics and mathematics of schematics are often pedantic yet pragmatic.

There. Instant Neil Peart lyrics :D

thegame":3rc3s447 said:
The semantics and mathematics of schematics are often pedantic yet pragmatic.

There. Instant Neil Peart lyrics :D
:LOL: :LOL: Love the Family Guy. It is one of my main sources for religious and political views ...

Back