**NAMM YT added** Meet SATAN @ the Strictly 7 NAMM booth

FortinAmps

iPhone video on a noisy NAMM floor haha, it is what it is, still fun stuff!
Cheers,
Mike

Meet SATAN at NAMM. He will be hanging the whole time at the Strictly 7 booth 3391 Hall D :D

A custom Natas will be there for people to check out with some cool Strictly 7 guitar. Grab a 9 string with active pups and plug in, have some fun.

This one is custom built for Ola Englund and he'll be rocking it out with his Solar 7 sig guitar. It's got a passive/active switch for pickup input matching, sweep control with a range switch, 3 way gain shaping EQ switch for KILL and overall mode, noise gate, blue LED lights, black custom panels.....all requested by Ola.

Cheers,
Mike

Attachments

• Satan_1.jpg
    Satan_1.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 3,800
  • Satan_2.jpg
    Satan_2.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 3,797
  • Satan_3.jpg
    Satan_3.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 3,802
  • Ola.jpg
    Ola.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 3,791
  • Gate.jpg
    Gate.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 3,800
Congrats on the amp Ola, you deserve it from your years of awesome vids and how to stuff!!!

Damn that black with blue LEDs look awesome!

Congrats on your hard work Mike, you are really pushing the envelope these days with customizing each customer's amp to fit their needs :thumbsup:

This is one of the cooler custom jobs I've seen. Not just the work but because Mike is willing to do this for his customers. Way to go Mike and congrats Ola!

gibson5413":ixetsip0 said:
This is one of the cooler custom jobs I've seen. Not just the work but because Mike is willing to do this for his customers. Way to go Mike and congrats Ola!

Just getting custom panels is a pain in the ass, look at all the trouble Brad went through with chassis. I do not think one Natas has been the same.

Mike needs to read the Henry Ford book of manufacturing to streamline better :LOL: :LOL: :D

That's a beauty ! I can't wait for the clips, I hope Ola will make a super long extra complete overall and much more video of his baby :D

well I'm bringing my camera... but I will not film ONE second of that Namm show thingy., Only when I take a piss on the plane, important stuff like that needs to be taped

Wow what a great amp! :rock:
Mike, will these options be available for non swedish metal gods?

Back